Finally meeting Y/N!

When everyone had gone to bed, Tony layed awake thinking about what the others will say when they find out how powerful Y/N is!

"Maybe tomorrow night we can have a party here and when everyone has drank a lot then Y/N can show off her powers and it won't be as much of a shock because they will all be drunk! " Tony thought to himself.

It was the next day. Nat had come downstairs for some breakfast and she bumped into Tony. "Oh hey Tony, I'm so excited to meet Y/N today!"

"What! Your meeting Y/N!" Wanda and Steve interrupt Nat.

"Oh hey guys I didn't see you there!" Nat exclaimed with a blank face.

"Tony do we get to meet her or just Nat?" Wanda asked.

"Everyone will get to meet her because we are having a party here tonight and Y/N is coming." Tony replied thinking of what he told himself the night before.

"Ooh I didn't even know that!" Nat says even more excited then she was before!

"Jarvis, get all the others downstairs please." Tony asked.

"On it. " Jarvis replied to Tony.

Moments later everyone was downstairs and talking about how excited they were for the party.

All of a sudden, Peter rushed through the door and announced " Y/N is amazing, she is so smart, today in class the teacher asked the most difficult question ever and she got it right. Honestly she is brilliant. Oh and did I mention that she -"

"Hey kid! " Tony interuppted.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry Mr Stark I didn't realize you was in here I thought it was just Nat and Wanda! Damn! " Peter said panicking and hyperventilating.

"Kid it's okay, I may not be big on emotions but I always like to hear people saying good things about my little girl! " Tony said to reassure Peter.

"So your not mad? " Peter asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"No, not at all kid. " Tony replied.

"Oh good thank you Mr Stark!"

"It's okay, now you need to get ready! " Tony commanded.

"For what Mr Stark? " Peter said sounding quite worried.

"The party silly! " Wanda and Nat announce simultaneously.

Peter agreed and went upstairs and started to get ready.

Meanwhile the others set up and then everyone apart from Tony went upstairs and got ready.

It was 1 hour until the party started and everything was almost ready. Y/N was getting ready in her room and this is what she was wearing

 "Jarvis, alert everybody it's time for the party!" Tony said sounding excited

"Ok Sir." Jarvis responded and sent the alert.