13~

Taehyun wondered his house once again this time Yeonjun joining him also. It had been a few weeks now and the boys were getting no where. They needed a plan. And they needed it now.

"Taehyun I don't think this is a good idea" Yeonjun worried.

"Uh come on jun we need to do something and I think this is the perfect time to do it" taehyun tried to convince his friend.

"Okay okay, how we gunna do it"

"Come on yeonjun you have a brain figure something out" taehyun smiled as he walked away.

-

Taehyun exited his house and headed to the school.

As usual he hung around outside the school watching his boy 'work' and hang with friends. Taehyun noticed his mind seems occupied lately and he wasn't sure why. Taehyun hopes he can fix is conflicted mind soon. 

Taehyun spent second period writing a note to beomgyu. Once he finished he snuck into the school unseen and left the note in beomgyus locker in the changing room.

Checking around the corner to make sure no one was out in the hallway taehyun snuck back out of the school.

Lesson was over and taehyun wondered if beomgyu would take the bait.

He finally caught him in the hallway eyes still on the note as his brows knitted in confusion.

All that was left was waiting time.

-

School was finally over and taehyun had snuck through a classroom window and hid in the cupboard at the back of the class.

He felt his body temperature rise the longer he stayed.

Hearing the door open taehyun's ears opened to the sound. He smiled widely as excitement built up in his stomach.

He heard beomgyu call out for the teacher who would never show.

He peaked through a crack in the cupboard trying to get a better look at him.

He say the boy sigh and turn around and head for the door.

This was his chance.

Taehyun opened the cupboard and stepped out, Beomgyus back still to him, he smiled and spoke up startling beomgyu.

"I'm glad you came beomie"

Beomgyu turned around and furrowed his brows. "Who are you?"

"Hmm someone who's been keeping a close eye on you and someone who is very much interested in you" taehyun gave a crazed smile.

He saw beomgyus face change to panic as he ran for the door.

But he was too slow.

Taehyun threw a knife into the door which stopped the boy in his track.

Heavy breaths were heard as beomgyu turned back around.

"Gosh you have no idea how long I've wanted to speak to you" taehyun smiled softly taking steps closer to beomgyu.

Beomgyu stayed silent.

"How long I've wanted to feel your soft skin against my fingers" taehyun lightly brushed his fingers over beomgyus cheek.

"Don't be scared mon Cherie"

Beomgyu inhaled deeply before grabbing the knife from the door and attempting to stab taehyun.

But taehyun has fast reflexes. He caught beomgyus hand and tutted slowly taking the knife away.

"Oh beomgyu, you shouldn't try things like that it hurts my feelings" the knife was now back in his hold.

"You wouldn't like it if I hurt you now would you?" Taehyun asked and beomgyu shook his head looking Asif he was about to cry.

"But I'd never do that to you" taehyun smiled and put his knife away.

"Come on it's time to go" taehyun grabbed beomgyu's wrist and dragged him to the window he entered.

"What? Where are we going? Wait no I'm not going anywhere with you" beomgyu halted to a stop making taehyun stumble back a little.

"We're going home silly" taehyun smiled continuing to walk.

"Home? What do you mean?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Stop making this difficult I'll answer all your questions when we get there"

Beomgyu still didn't move.

Taehyun huffed out a breath and turned around. "Don't make me do this the hard way"

Beomgyu folded his arms. "Fine do it the hard way"

"You really know how to get on someone's nerves don't you" taehyun rolled his eyes before picking the boy up bridal style and hopping out of the window.

Taehyun carried beomgyu all the way home.

Beomgyu was of course banging on his chest the whole time and yelled profanity's at him.

Unlocking the door and heading inside he placed beomgyu down on the floor.

"Welcome home baby" taehyun smiled.

Beomgyu looked around the area from his position on the floor before looking at taehyun.

"What do you want from me?"

Taehyun bent down to his level and smiled.

"I want you and me to be together forever, Mon Cherie"

-

Helloo 

Welp taegyus first encounter what do you think?

College starts again tomorrow Ugh.

Until next time ❤️x