19~ beomgyu

After leaving soobin alone with Yeonjun, beomgyu slow began to decline the staircase.

He couldn't hear movement from below which somehow made it scarier

Each floorboard creaked with every step. His hands glided along the banister shakily.

He finally made it to the last step checking round the corner before walking through.

"Where are you going" a voice whispered in his ear from behind making him jump out of his skin

His breathing was heavy as he turned around to be faced with taehyun

"Hi there" taehyun smiled softly

"T-take me home" beomgyu spoke with shaky breaths

"Huh? Why?" Taehyun asked

"Umm Because you literally just kidnapped me" beomgyu widened his eyes

"You're funny" taehyun giggled grabbing his hand and dragging him to the living room.

"Sit sit" he spoke again as he pulled him down beside him.

Beomgyu really didn't know how to react to his situation. He'd been kidnapped and yet nothing had happen to him.

What were these freaks planning. Sex trafficking? A freak orgy between the 4 of them? Murder?

"Me and Yeonjun have been thinking about this moment for so long and now you're here I feel like a little boy starstuck by his crush" taehyun giggled

"Righttt.." beomgyu rolled his eyes. He wasn't impressed by this freak

"Are you warm enough? I can go grab you a blanket?" Taehyun asked

Beomgyu huffed. "I'm fine"

In all honesty this is the warmest he'd ever felt in a home. His house was always freezing.

"So are you gunna keep me here forever? What the hell is the plan in the long run?" Beomgyu didn't care for his lame attempts at swooning him.

"I love you beomgyu" taehyun smiled

"Yeh? Well I don't love you. Now can I leave?" Beomgyu's face was blank as he spoke.

In a second beomgyus face was squished and his jaw ached as taehyun took it in his hands with a hard grip. "Do not speak to me in that tone. Understood?"

His voice was low and his teeth grinned together as he spoke.

Beomgyu's heart raced as fear washed over him. He got too cocky as always. Truth be told beomgyu had no idea what was going to happen to him. He had no idea what this man was capable of.

He nodded his head quickly over and over until taehyun finally released his face, letting him grab it himself trying to soothe the pain.

"What am I going to do with you" taehyun sighed as he sat back in his seat.

Beomgyu's heart was still beating rapidly. His eyes lingered on the blond.

What was he going to do.

Beomgyu excepted his fate for now.

He was trapped.

At least until an opportunity arises.

-

The time ticked to 8pm and beomgyu heard noice coming from the staircase. Two different footsteps.  Soobin and Yeonjun both reclined down stairs. Beomgyu had never been so happy to see soobin in his life.

Soobin's head remained down towards this feet and beomgyu had never seen such a frail being.

"Taehyunnie, soobin and i are coming to join you" Yeonjun screamed even though they were only a couple of metres away.

"Good. This one is being so difficult" taehyun filled his arms and huffed.

"He looks like a brat" Yeonjun giggled.

"Ya!" Beomgyu frowned.

"Point proven" Yeonjun sat down leaving a gap next to beomgyu so soobin could sit there.

Once soobin had sat down beomgyu gave him a small smile. Letting him know he was here for him and he didn't want him to be scared.

"Soo what we doinggg?" Yeonjun asked.

"Not like we can sit and get to know each other" beomgyu spoke sarcastically under his breath.

"Tell me again why you're into him tyun?" Yeonjun frowned.

"Shut up" taehyun giggled.

Beomgyu watched as the two exchanged words. They seemed like completely normal guys from the exterior. If beomgyu had seen them interact with each other prior to the kidnapping he'd think nothing of the sort.

"H-have you g-guys k-killed people?" Soobin spoke for the first time

The two stalkers exchanged looks. "Umm." Taehyun started

"Well" Yeonjun continued

"We"

"Yes then?" Beomgyu finished.

"I have a very strict and stressful job" Yeonjun nodded his head

"then quit like any sane person would do" beomgyu's voice raised a little.

Soobin was quite happy he'd ended up with beomgyu. The Brunette didn't seem scared and he sure as hell wasn't afraid to stand up for himself.

"I don't like that attitude" Yeonjun placed a hand on his hip.

"And I don't like being kidnapped but here we are." Beomgyu sassed back

...

"Let's move on shall we" Yeonjun smiled.

No words were exchanged for a while. Eyes glued to the tv. This was the most awkward encounter ever.

Taehyun hoped it would get better soon. He just wanted to sit and cuddle with his baby.

However long it took to get to that point.

-

Bet yall didn't expect to see me ever again huh?

I saw a bunch of people asking for this to get updated so I re-read the story and here I am to continue.

Sorry for dipping.

I literally started this 2 years ago what!

How yall doin?

Until next time x