17~ Soobin

It had now been a few hours since soobin was left alone in this unknown bedroom and location. He was scared and he was lonely.

Still curled up in a ball on the bed soobin began to draw patterns on his jeans out of boredom. Until he froze. He listened out for the noice he just heard.

Someone was climbing the stairs. Tears filled his eyes as he jumped off the bed and hid beside it. He tried to keep his breath under control but his thoughts were only filled with terrible outcomes.

His eyes closed shut as he heard the door open.

But nothing happened.

He couldn't hear footsteps moving or someone calling for him.

Instead he heard a familiar voice.

One he wasn't so afraid of.

"How the fuck did I get into this situation"

Soobin opened his eyes and popped his head up from behind the bed.

"Beomgyu?" He whispered.

The brunette boy turned his head and linked eyes with soobin.

"Oh thank god soobin" beomgyu ran over to the bed.

"Why are you on the floor?" He questioned.

"I thought you were like that stalker guy again" soobin stood up from his position on the floor.

"So the question is..why are we both here?...omg are we being stalked by the same guy!" Beomgyu widened his eyes.

"Wait so did you also get kidnapped at school?" Soobin asked.

"Yh....I knew that note was fake why did I go" beomgyu slapped his head in disappointment.

"Hey come on now it's not your fault if he didn't get you there he would have found another way" soobin took beomgyus hand away from his face.

"Anyway how the hell do we get out of here!" Soobin yelled.

"Shhh what if he hears you" beomgyu placed his hands over soobin's lips.

Soobin ripped his hands away "its fine he's not here he said he had to go to work and something about taehyun at school"

Beomgyu furrowed his brows. "What? He was down stairs the whole time how did he speak to you"

Soobin also furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay enough questions let's get out of here" soobin stepped out in front of beomgyu and headed to the door with beomgyu behind him.

Soobin slowly began to open the door.

"Okay you ready?" Soobin whispered.

Beomgyu nodded.

Soobin turned around and opened the door completely.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" beomgyu screamed

Soobin stayed frozen in place not saying a word.

They were met with a the pink haired male who kidnapped soobin.

"Who the fuck is you" beomgyu yelled.

"Now that's not very nice beomgyu" Yeonjun pouted.

Beimgyu widened his eyes and didn't speak again.

"Hi soobin ohh I missed you so much do you want to hear about work today oh it was so tiring" Yeonjun smiled widely and spoke sweetly.

Soobin blushed as he backed away from the boy.

"Umm no he doesn't we want to leave" beomgyu butted it.

Yeonjun ripped his eyes away from soobin and looked over to brunette.

"You know taehyun told me to bother you too much but you're really getting on my nerves" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Thanks it's my specialty" beomgyu smiled.

"I really don't think you're helping the situation" soobin whispered to him.

Beomgyu shrugged. "Fine enjoy story time bye now" beomgyu walked passed the two and left.

Soobin widened his eyes again. "Wha- beomgyu"

Yeonjun smiled. "Ahh time alone" Yeonjun grabbed soobin's hand and walked him towards the bed.

________

Hello

This chapter is really short sorry

I'm switching up the order of perspectives now so the chapter title will have their name next to it :)

ANYWAYS PROMOTION TIME!!

I wrote a new story!!!

It's a txt OT5 story

Tbh I hate the cover but I suck at design so 🤩

I don't have many chapters yet as I only started working on it yesterday but I hope you enjoy! I'll see you in the comments!!

Until next time ❤️x