Misery

Trigger warning: Self-harm mention.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," Karamatsu murmured. "I love you so much."

"I know you do. We'll get through this together, okay?" You rubbed his back as he hugged you tight, as if he was afraid you'd leave.

"Okay. Can you promise me that you'll never leave me all alone?"

"Of course I promise, and I assume the same goes for you."

"Yeah, I'd never do such a thing to you. After all, I'd be lost without my beloved," he winked.

"Did you just use a Sherlock quote and just change it a little?!" You recoiled from the painfulness.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He slid the cracked shades on his nose. "Bingo."

"Sometimes I really have to resist the urge to punch you in your handsome face."

"You think it's a handsome face?" Karamatsu took the shades off. "In that case, I believe you have a very pretty face, my dear."

"You really mean that?"

"I have no reason to lie to my (Y/N)." His expression changed to a serious one. "And...and I promise I'll never hurt myself again."

"Oh, Kara. I'm so glad." He smiled, taking the shades off. "Do we need to get rid of any blades so you won't be tempted?"

"Whatever makes you feel better, (Y/N)."

"Good. Where did you get them, anyways?"

"Oh, that!" He sat up straight. "I didn't buy them myself, I found them in our room!"

"Where in your room?" you squeaked.

"I was making the bed, and I found them under Ichimatsu's pillow, and..." He froze, eyes growing wide.

"Oh my god," you whispered. "No."

"ICHIMATSUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he screamed.

"What?!" Ichimatsu stomped in, looking like Grumpy Cat. "I'm busy, leave me alone!"

"Hmm." Karamatsu immediately pounced on him and received a punch to the face.

"What the fuck are you trying to do, Shittymatsu?!"

"(Y/N), help me!" he wheezed.

"On it." You sat on his legs, and he tried to punch you as well. "You can't hit a girl, you know!"

"Tough titties!"

"You never cease to amaze me, little brother." Karamatsu pulled him into a sitting position. "We just wanna talk!"

"So you TACKLED me?!" Ichimatsu hissed.

"Well, yes?"

"Come here." He gave you a skeptical look before crawling over. "Now, what were you doing before we called you in here?"

"Um, reading?"

"Sure." You hesitated for a moment, then pulled up his sleeve. "No...we were right..."

"Get away from me!" He broke free, only to trip over his own feet.

"Ichimatsu, why?" Karamatsu hugged him, already starting to cry. "Why, brother?"

"You all hate me!" he yelled. "You think I'm some freak, and you're ashamed that I am your brother! I deserve to die! I'm nothing! I'm just a waste of space!"

"Don't say that! I love you!" he sobbed, grabbing tighter. "You should've told us! We'd still love you!"

"You're lying! You think you're better than me in every way, you even have her!" He pointed at you with an icy glare. "You...I feel sorry for you, having to put up with him all the time and not hurt his feelings. How disgusting, treating my brother like that. You know he doesn't love you, right? I bet whenever you're not around, he's trying to pick up girls!"