Yes It Is

"Nii-san, let's take a picture!" Jyushimatsu stole Todomatsu's phone.

"What? No." Ichimatsu started to walk away.

"But-but I wanna take one with you, please?" He put on his puppydog eyes, and he sighed.

"Okay."

Jyushimatsu held up the phone as they stood side-by-side, grinning happily. Ichimatsu smiled a bit as well. "Cheese!" He pressed a kiss to the elder brother's cheek, and his face exploded into a fiery blush. "Heh, nii-san is all red!"

"Shut up." He squirmed away, picking up a cat. "I need to go feed him."

"Oh, he's so cute! Just not as cute as you!"

Ichimatsu sighed. Jyushimatsu was always complimenting him, and it just felt weird. What has he done to deserve it? "I guess so."

"Nii-san," Jyushimatsu grabbed his hand, "I love you. Do you believe me?"

"I do," he replied. "I really do."

"It makes me happy to hear that." He threw his arms around him, snuggling into his chest. "I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

"Promise," he whispered. "I don't care if the world thinks we're disgusting, nothing will stop me."

"Hey guys," Choromatsu came in, rubbing the back of his head. "You two can be together. I did some research, I thought you might like to know."

"You mean it isn't wrong?" Jyushimatsu's eyes widened.

"Well," he winced, "there's always someone that thinks it's wrong. But uh, not in a legal way."

"See? You aren't broken, nii-san!"

Ichimatsu let out a surprised grunt as the living daylights were squeezed out of him. "I-I guess not."

"Wait, there's more." Choromatsu cleared his throat. "You'll never be able to get married."

"M-married?" Jyushimatsu looked down sadly. "Never be married."

"Yeah." Ichimatsu patted his head. "It's going to be oka-"

"No, it isn't!" He grabbed him by the shoulders. "I love you, and I know that isn't wrong! Why do they have to find it wrong? It's love no matter what, I don't care what they say! I really think we might get married someday! Probably not soon, but someday!"

"You were thinking about marriage already?" he whispered.

"Yes," he whispered. "Yes, yes, yes."

"I have an idea!" Choromatsu spoke up.

---

"What the hell is this?" You threw a stack of magazines in front of Karamatsu, and his eyes widened.

"Heh, um...they're my porn magazines?"

"Karamatsu, I swear." You facepalmed.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I forgot I had those. I can throw them out or give them to my brothers."

"No, you can keep them, I guess. Oomph!" You fell on your face as Jyushimatsu knocked you over.

"Guess what, guess what! It's not illegal!" He waved his sleeves. "I can love nii-san as much as I want!"

"Congratulations!" You and Karamatsu gave a thumbs-up.

"Oh god, it's like having two Shittymatsus! Make it stop!" Ichimatsu clutched his head and ran, Jyushimatsu following close behind.

"Now we know how to get him to leave us alone!" you joked.

Karamatsu laughed, pulling you closer. "Good, now I can do this."

"What?" you squeaked as he dipped you, chuckling darkly.

"Je t'aime."

"Again with the French?" You shook your head.

"I know you like it, (Y/N)."

"Maybe I do." You smirked as he pulled you up again, capturing your lips in a kiss. You smiled, kissing back.

"I'll always love you. I'll never dare look at another woman as long as I live."

"I know you won't," you whispered.

"One last thing for you." You tilted your head as he picked up the guitar. "My favorite song."

"Go for it." You folded your hands in your lap.

"All my little plans and schemes
Lost like some forgotten dreams
Seems that all I really was doing
Was waiting for you

Just like little girls and boys
Playing with their little toys
Seems like all they really were doing
Was waiting for love

Don't need to be alone
No need to be alone
It's real love, it's real
Yes, it's real love, it's real

From this moment on, I know
Exactly where my life will go
Seems that all I really was doing
Was waiting for love

Don't need to be afraid
No need to be afraid
It's real love, it's real
Yes, it's real love, it's real

Thought I'd been in love before
But in my heart, I wanted more
Seems like all I really was doing
Was waiting for you

Don't need to be alone
It's real love, it's real

Yes, it's real love, it's real
It's real love, it's real

Yes, it's real love, it's real
It's real love, it's real
Yes, it's real love, it's real..." Karamatsu set the guitar down, smiling up at you. "Nice?"

"Perfect," you whispered, letting him wipe away the teardrop on your cheek.

"Just like you, my beloved, just like you."

"It really is real love," Jyushimatsu remarked from around the corner.

"I guess it is." Ichimatsu smiled. "I guess it is."

THE END (not quite!)