Epilogue - And I Love Her

~One Year Later~

"Nice ring, idiot." You gazed down at it. "I can't believe you put your face on it. Actually, I can. Forget I said that."

"Hey, what kind of gangster in shining pants wouldn't give their soon-to-be-wife a unique ring, eh?" Karamatsu crossed his arms. "How come I'm not allowed to see you in dress yet?"

"Because. Also, if you come down the aisle wearing a leather jacket and shades, I will leave the altar immediately."

"Rude! Fine, whatever you say." He stomped off into the dressing room with a huff, and you rolled your eyes.

"I can't stand that idiot."

"Just remember (Y/N), you're the one who married the idiot!" (F/N) checked your veil for any faults. "Sometimes I don't know what you see in him."

"Well then, when are you and Totty getting married, hmm?" She stopped, and you smirked. "That's what I thought. Also, I'd recommend you stay off his tumblr." You smoothed the dress down, turning back. "It's full of ships." You walked out, leaving (F/N) with a blank look.

"He ships things?"

"Look, look! It's (Y/N)! Hi, (Y/N)!" Jyushimatsu waved. "Look at you!"

"Settle down," Choromatsu whispered.

"No!"

"Hello." Karamatsu came out from the other side, then froze in place. "Oh."

"Something wrong?" You tilted your head with a confused expression.

"I...my Karamatsu girl!" He broke into a dead sprint, and you braced yourself for impact.

"That's not how weddings work, nii-san!" Todomatsu called.

"It is how my weddings work!" He knocked you flat, staring down with a grin. "Heh, sorry. Hope I didn't ruin your dress. Speaking of which, you're beautiful in every way."

"You're handsome, too." You booped his nose, and he pulled you up.

"I'll always be here to catch you, (Y/N). Figuratively and literally."

"I don't doubt it." Karamatsu calmly lead you to the altar where Choromatsu was standing.

"Ahem," he opened a book, "Groom, Karamatsu Matsuno, you this woman marry and become her partner. Will you in peaceful times, during sickness, this person love, this person respect, this person comfort, this person help, until death, do you promise to fulfill?"

"Yes, I promise," he nodded.

"Bride, (Y/N) (L/N), you this man marry and become his partner. Will you in peaceful times, during sickness, this person love, this person respect, this person comfort, this person help, until death, do you promise to fulfill?"

"Yes, I promise." Your heart nearly beat out of your chest.

"Very well." Choromatsu closed the book. "You may now kiss the bride."

"No need to tell me twice!" Karamatsu literally swept you off your feet, kissing you deeply. The whole Matsuno family cheered, and you sent him a huge grin.

"I love you, Karamatsu."

"And I love you, my beloved (Y/N). So!" He clapped his hands together. "Bachelor party or what?!" He put his shades on and ran towards the cake.

"Dang it, you dork!" you shouted after him.

"Hey, nii-san?" Jyushimatsu turned to Ichimatsu. "Which one of us is going to wear the dress at our wedding?" He responded by sinking down into his hoodie.

"Shoot, almost forgot!" You tossed your bouquet, which Jyushimatsu caught happily. "Done!" You went off to find your husband.

"Only ever has to give me
Love forever and forever
My love don't give me presents!" Todomatsu spun (F/N), making her giggle. "She's a woman who understands!"

"Karamatsu, stop that!" You smacked the fork out of his hands. "It's not time for cake yet!"

"Then what time...ohhhh! Got it!" He dragged you into the middle of the room. "Hit it, Osomatsu nii-san!"

"This should be interesting."

"On it!" Osomatsu popped out of nowhere behind a DJ system. "Two, three, four!"

"What the?" You jumped as two strums of a guitar rang out. Karamatsu smirked, pulling you against his chest.

"I wanna be your lover, baby
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your lover, baby
I wanna be your man

Love you like no other, baby
Like no other can
Love you like no other, baby
Like no other can

I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man!" You laughed as he twirled you.

"Tell me that you love me, baby
Let me understand
Tell me that you love me baby
I wanna be your man

I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man, ow!"

You were roughly yanked away by Jyushimatsu. "Wait a minute!" He dipped you once, sending you down the row of sextuplets, who in turn did the same.

"Hey! Oh!" Karamatsu didn't seem to be fazed by this at all, and took you back without blinking. "Oww! Oh!"

"You're weird!"

"I wanna be your lover, baby
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your lover, baby
I wanna be your man

Love you like no other, baby
Like no other can
Love you like no other, baby
Like no other can

I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man
I wanna be your man!

Owww, I wanna be your man!
Oh, I wanna be your man!
Wow, ow! I wanna be your man!"

"Hey, gangster in shining pants!"

Karamatsu stopped, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"You already are." He blinked, then started dragging you out the door. "Karamatsu, what the hell?!"

"Screw the cake, I'm going to prove to you I really am your man, and that you're my woman," he muttered.