"Will You Be My Valentine..."

Hehe hey guys- uhh yeah I didn't make the valentines part and I am truly sorry for that. I have just been really busy. Soo I am going to make this chapter longer and better and even special!

Author-chan

Kageyama woke up around 3:00 A.M very thirsty. He carefully got out of bed and opened the door quietly as to not wake up Natsu or his parents. He walked down the steps, stepping over every floor board that creaked When he finnally made it to his kitchen, he opened the fridge and saw the most beutiful thing. A brand new carton of yogurt milk. His face lit up as if he just saw and angel. He grabbed the milk excitedly and walked up stairs. (I feel like Kageyama would drink the milk straight out of the carton. But only when he's alone.) He closed his door once again and drank some of his milk before going back to sleep. (K- wait- that made it sound like hes an infant lmao.) He woke up to his alarm clock tinging at full blast "Ba ba pow pow ba ba ba pow! Good morning good morning!" (That's my dads alarm and its annoying af to wake up to. Cause thats also on full blast.) 

"Ugh! Shutup!" He yelled as he slammed his alarm clock. He sighed realizing that, that was his phone he just smashed. Kageyama's phone had taken no damage to that hit surprisingly. He got out of bed Natsu still somehow asleep. Kageyama had a lot of clothes, he never really knew what to were though. He would think that hes to formal, not formal enough, to comfy etc. So he usually just stuck with his uniform or something like it. But today he decide that he was going to finally pick out an outfit to were. He had somethig special planned for today so he wanted to look nice.

Soon enough he picked out an outfit. The outfit was a nice outfit that was perfect for today. 

He countinued to get ready for today

He countinued to get ready for today. Brushing teeth, brushing hair, etc. He watched tokyo ghoul until Natsu woke up. She had also wanted to pick out an outfit because Kageyama had told her about today. So she rummaged through her bag until she found an outfit that suited her likings.

 So she rummaged through her bag until she found an outfit that suited her likings

It was her favorite shirt, so she only wore it on special ecasions. 

If you saw Natsu, you would think it was Hinata but even smaller! She just could NOT stope jumping up and down with excitement. Her grin was so big, it looked like she was in pain. She was genuinly excited for today!