Hospital Part 5

Hey hey hey! So I am back!! I was going to come back tomorrow, but I just finished drawing shoyo aka my imaginary boyfriend- lmao.  And I thought it was really cute, and I LOVED it. So that got my super excited and so I was like "YEAH! I'M GOING TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER NOW!" So yeah hey! I hope you guys are doing great. And I have been proud of myself for finally paying attention in school, especially during math!! The only thing I'm not proud of is that I'm still skipping some of my classes just because I feel like it or skipping them because I'm to tired or still asleep.

Tobio Kageyama

Security came in the room and I heard Shoyo's mom yelling and trying to get out of there grasps. I just sat there next to the hospital bed, crying, out of breath from yelling and scared. I held Natsu closer and held tightly onto Hinata's hand as if he would disappear if I loosened it anymore. The doctors walked around the room, taking test and running blood samples to see if he was fully stable or something, I didn't really know.

"Tobio! We have been waiting for almost 40 minutes, let's go!" my Father yelled at me, not even giving me a chance to speak.

"W-w-wait." I looked back at shoyo, he had been trying to talk alot more. I'm proud of him.

"No! We have to leave now Tobio!" my Dad yelled at me again. Couldn't he just wait one more minute. I kept my eyes on Shoyo gesturing for him to continue.  He couldn't speak again. I watched as he tried to speak but when he opened his mouth nothing came out. So he just signed it to me.

He had asked me to take Natsu with him. My dad didn't really agree with this, but I didn't really agree with him so I took Natsu.

Me, and Natsu walked out of the hospital room saying goodbye to Shoyo.

"See you tomorrow Nii-chan!" Natsu yelled behind excitedly.  When we finally got the car I opened the door for Natsu and buckled her in tightly since she didn't have her car-seat.

It was a very awkward car ride, nobody said anything. Not even Natsu. I turned to look at her and no wonder she wasn't saying anything. She was asleep. I laughed a little.

Koshi Sugawara

"......my bets on Kageyama." Nishinoya souted

"I'm gonna vote Hinata, what about you Suga?" Daichi asked in his usual stern sounding voice.

We were voting to see who would confess first, they obviously like eachother.

"Hmm, I think Hinata. It might just slip out of his mouth and not hear it. Or he would just tell him staright up 'Hey I like you!'" I said in a soft voice. 

Tobio Kageyama

I was getting really worried about Shoyo. Is he okay? What's going to happen to him? I kept asking myself. Do I like him that much? Yeah I do. I'm thinking about Hinata 24/7. He probably doesn't feel the same way about me though. But there is only one way to find out. Yeah. I'm telling him the next time I see him. 

I got lost in my thought and didn't realize we were home. I got out and helped Natsu out of the car, and walked inside. Natsu ran inside going straight to my room to play with her toys. I grabbed some snacks, and followed her up the steps. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie Natsu?"

"YEAH!" I gigled and asked witch one. She said Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! I never really watched any Pokémon  as a kid so I agreed as it sounded like a good movie. 

AHH!! Ok I am so sorry for taking such a long break. I am also sorry for this short chapter. I don't have any ideas and I still have to do the valentines special (I know I'm late lol) But I would do it for you guys. Happy late valentines day 

 I love you all so much! Youa re amazing and perfect

I love you all so much! Youa re amazing and perfect. make sure to eat and take care of yourselves!! ♥️♥️♥️ If you have any ideas go ahead and tell me :) ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💝💓💓💓❤️❤️