Hinata's Mom

Author-chan: Hellooo. So I posted this story yesterday and it already got a couple votes and a comment! That made me so happy, so thank you. Umm it is currently 6:15 AM. So this chapter might be a little bad..because I just woke up. Oh and I hope your having a great day/night.

Time Skip To Two Months After They Meet

Tobio Kageyama
I really enjoy spending time with Hinata, I feel like I actually have a freind I thought to myself. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I was brushing my hair. (He brushes his hair....right? Idk I've never known a boy that brushes their hair...unless it's long lol)

Hey kags!

"A nickname? Maybe I should give him one."

Hey sho.

Do you wanna walk to school together? you could meet me at my house.

Sure...can you send me the address?

Sure thing.

He sent me the address and I grabbed some toast and started walking. I had been practicing my sign language ever since we met, im getting alot better at it. And I think it makes him happy to that somebody is doing that for him. I arrived at Hinata's house and knocked on the door. And I heard someone screaming.

"Shoyo can you get the door" An old,tired, and croaky voice said. No response, I didn't expect one. As I was thinking the door opened and something small hugged my legs, I looked down to see Natsu.

"I'll take you to nii-chan".

"Thanks Natsu" mhm is all she said before opening a door that I assumed was Hinata's. I looked around and saw that orange haired boy that I know best. He turned around to get something, but when he turned around his eyes were all red and puffy and he wasn't smiling. When he saw me, his eyes glowed but not as much. Something happened.

"Natsu, do you know what wrong with sho- I mean nii-chan?"

"Mommy yelled at him again. Even though he cant hear her, he sees how angry her face gets and how fast she's talking, he can barely understand what she's saying. She never uses sign." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say or do. I walked over to Hinata and sat next to him, I slowly pulled him into a hug witch he gladly excepted. It was 7:30 so it was time to go. I tapped hinata and signed it's time to go to school. He signed back that he had to take Natsu to daycare first. I nodded my head to say okay and we went to Natsu's daycare and dropped her off. Then we went towards school. When we got to class he just fell asleep on his desk. That tired huh? I thought to myself. It made me laugh a little.

Auther-chan
He's kinda cute when he's asleep kageyama thought to himself, not knowing what their future would be like.

Time Skip To Volleyball Practice

Shoyo Hinata
I really want another hug from Kageyama. I thought. It was warm and soft, but best of all....he meant it. He wasn't just hugging me because I was sad. He was hugging me to make me feel better. Someone tapped my shoulder, I assumed it was kageyama so I turned around surprised to see sugawara I think his name was. I waved and he got out a piece of paper. He wrote on it. 'D you know where Kageyama is?' I shook my head no. I started to get worried, where is kag's, what if he's hurt. The ball hit me in the face, because I got lost in my thoughts about kag's. I guess my face showed how worried i was because daichi mouthed that I could go get some water. Instead of getting water, I decided to text Kageyama. But i got no response. I looked all around the school. I didn't check outside though. When I got outside I saw Kageyama on the phone. I ran up to him and when I looked at him his eyes weren't cold anymore, they were just sad. The call ended. I was going to ask what happened but he pulled me into another hug. Witch I again gladly accepted. He pulled away and I signed what was wrong. He mouthed that his grandpa died. I quickly pulled him into a hug. On our way back to the gym I got out a piece of paper and wrote ' You can stay at my house for a couple days if you want.' He nodded his head to say yes.?

Time Skip To After School

Author-chan
Hinata and Kageyama picked up Natsu from daycare and walked to Hinata's house. When we walked in I saw I women that kinda looked like Hinata do what appeared to be making dinner. Hinata grabbed Kageyanas and Natsu's hand and took us to his room. Natsu got bored and left to her room so it was just kags and Sho. Whyed you do that? Kageyana signed. Hinata saw him sign this but ignored the question and started getting some comfortable clothes out of his closet.

Tobio Kageyama
The same lady that I saw making dinner walked in and greeted me. I asked if I could stay here for a couple nights and she said that's fine. She kept calling Hinata's name. I was very confused. I got up and tapped him on the shoulder he looked behind and mouthed what. I pointed at his mom and they left the room. A couple minutes in and I could hear his mom's voice progressively getting louder. Natsu came in and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked already knowing the answer. She just stayed quiet and moved closer to me. I sat her in my lap and hugged her to try and make me feel better. She started laughing. Hinata came in the room eyes watery about to burst into tears. I'm gonna go take a shower Hinata signed.

So we're gonna go in the past and go into Hinata's POV and see what his mother yelled. Actually you won't know what she yelled lol.

Shoyo Hinata
I went downstairs with my mom and she said kinda fast. Your freinds kinda handsome don't ya think Shoyo? I blushed a little and nodded my head. She seemed to get mad at this gesture and start yelling again. I could only make out.

"Why can't you just say something, im your mother...do it for me!"

"S-s-so-ory" She smiled and let me go upstairs meaning that i actually said something. I signed I was going to take a shower to kags and Natsu. I turned the water on got in and just let my tears out.

"I just want dad back" I whispered thinking I stuttered.

Auther-chan: Hiii. I hope you liked this chapter...it is exactly 7:15. So this chapter took me an hour lol. Remember that you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are. I love you all, and I hope you have an amazing day/night. Oh and i will be doing a Thanksgiving special. But it's not part of the story. So they will be together in the little Thanksgiving bonus. But not in the actual book. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤