Nice To Meet You

Author-chan: Hiiii. I hope your having a good day,and if your not then i hope this chapter cheers you up!

Shoyo Hinata
We pulled into what I assumed was our new driveway, my mom parked the car and I unbuckled Natsu from her car seat. I got all my boxes and picked the second biggest room, then I helped Natsu. I went to cook dinner because I knew my mom was gonna be passed out in her room. (So Natsu and Hinata lived with their dad, but he passed away so they have to move in with their mom.) I made some frozen pizza and ate with Natsu. I went to bed a little scared of what my new school would be like.

Tobio Kageyama
My teacher said that their was gonna be a new student but she didn't say when. As I was walking to the vending machine to get my milk, I saw a orange haired boy that looked like a middle schooler.

"Hey shouldn't you be in middle school, or are you just short?" No answer.

"Are you ignoring me!" He turned around with a drink looking up at me confused.

"ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER ME OR NOT" I yelled. He pointed to his ears then made and x with his fingers, then mouthed deaf. I just stood there in shock, thinking that I just yelled at a deaf person. He waved his hands in my face.

"Are you okay" he mouthed. I nodded my head to say yes. He smiled and went on his way. When I got to my classroom I saw the boy and his eyes widened when he saw me. I waved and sat down next to him. I saw him writing something down on a piece of paper. He gave it to me and it said ' I'm Shoyo Hinata, and you are?' I wrote down Tobio Kageyama and gave him the paper and the teacher walked in and class started.

"Okay class, as you can see we have a new student. Why don't you come up and introduce yourself". Hinata just kept writing in his notebook. She was confused. I stood up and said that he was deaf. He looked up at me probably noticing that I got up. The teachers eyes widened and she wrote something on the board.

"Shoyo Hinata, would you please come up to the board and introduce yourself". He read it and went to the board and wrote 'Hi I'm Shoyo Hinata and i have been deaf since I was three. Nice to meet you:). For some reason I could feel myself smile as I read it. The bell rang and everybody left. The confusion on his face was kinda funny. I motioned my hand for him to follow me. At lunch we just wrote back and forth on this piece of paper.

Time Skip To After School
I walked to the gym by myself because Hinata ran off when he knew school was over. I walked into the gym to see him and everybody confused. I took out a piece of paper and wrote why are you here??? He wrote back I want to play volleyball and I figured I could try out. What about you? I wrote back Im a setter. His eyes widened abd I turned to tell the team every thing. They let him try out, I set to him and when jumped all of our jaws dropped.

"HINATA THAT WAS AWESOME" Noya yelled jumping onto Hinata's shoulders scaring him.

Shoyo Hinata
I checked the time when the other short boy got off of me. I said goodbye and ran out realizing I had to pick up Natsu, but someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Kageyama, he handed me his phone and put his hand out to hand me mine. I got the message and gave him my number and he gave me his. I smiled and went on my way. I went to pick up Natsu to see a tall boy with a volleyball uniform on at the daycare center. I tapped him and pointed to his jacket. I mouthed Aoba Johsai. He seemed to realize I was deaf and got out a piece of paper. Yeah, I go to Aoba Johsai and my name is Oikawa Tooru. What's your name? I took the paper and wrote Im Shoyo Hinata and im on the Karasuno volleyball team. I gave him the paper and Natsu came over and hugged me. We exchanged numbers and I left. "Who was that" Natsu said in sign language. "Somebody on a volleyball team" I signed back. She got on the back of my bike and we rode home. I got home and looked for mom. She was again passed out on the floor. I put a blanket on her and went to play with Natsu. Natsu looked at me and signed 'I miss dad' So do I, I signed back. I checked the time and it was 9:30. I took Natsu to bed. I went to bed and my phone vibrated as soon as I got comfy, it was from kageyama, my face lit up and I read what it said.

Hey Hinata, wanna hang out tomorrow since its the weekend?

YEAHH! We're are we meeting?

I was thinking the park or something.

Sounds good. Can i bring my little sister Natsu?

Yeah that's fine. Gn

Gn.

I put my phone away and went to bed excited for tomorrow. My phone buzzed as my alarm clock went off. I got changed into some nice clothes.

I made breakfast for Natsu and texted Kageyama that we we were on our way

I made breakfast for Natsu and texted Kageyama that we we were on our way. He replied with a thumbs up and I wrote a letter and put it on the fridge for my mom saying that I was going to the park. I put Natsu on the back of my bike and we left. We got there in about seven minutes and we waited for Kageyama. Who are we waiting for Natsu signed. I signed back a friend of mine. I saw Kageyama and waved to him. He looked nice.

He waved to me and Natsu and walked over to us

He waved to me and Natsu and walked over to us. I brought drinks he signed. My eyes widened and I signed back your learning sign?! He nodded yes and said I was practicing a lot last night. I taught him how to sign his name while Natsu played. About thirty minutes in and Natsu started a conversation with Kageyama. I took the time to go to the bathroom.

Tobio Kageyama
Natsu saw that Hinata left and said,

"So, how do you know nii-chan." From school I said back. Are you guys friends she asked? Well i think so I said. When Hinata came back he smiled a little then frowned. What wrong I signed. He got out a piece of paper and wrote. You made Natsu laugh. That made me smile...but i frowned because I wish i could hear the laugh. I read it and smiled a little.

Author-chan: Hi again, I hope you liked the first chapter. Have a great day/night and remember to take care of yourselves, and your amazing just the way you are and you shouldn't change:) luv you guys<3