Hospital Pt 3

Author-chan: Hiiii. So I will be trying my hardest to write a new chapter every day, but i have secret Santa on discord and in real life. I have 7 commissions that i have to finish before Christmas. My nephews birthday is in a couple days and I didn't get him a present yet. On top of all that my calendar for December is legit full.  I have a dentist appointment on the 14th. But I hope you guys are having and amazing day/night.

Tobio Kageyama
I found everybody and told them what happened and why I had Natsu. They were freaking out and asking questions left and right.

"Is he okay?"

"Did he die!!??"

"What's a panic attack?"

"Is he awake?" I felt Natsu breathing get a little heavier so i held her hand witch seemed to calm her down a little.

"He's fine, no he is not dead. Tanaka if you don't know what a panic attack is, then go back to 3rd grade. And yes he woke up around 2:30 AM I wanna say." Oh thank God everybody said at once.

"He should be out of the hospital in two days but he might be back in school in a week.

"Damn!" I walked to class with Natsu calming down every second. I walked into class and everybody just stared at me.

"What"

"Well first of all, your not with Hinata. Second of all, you have a child."

"So what!"

"Well, are you gonna spill the tea sister."

"No I won't spill the tea 'sIsTeR'." Some people laughed, some pouted, but someone in the back of the classroom yelled

"IM CURRENTLY SiStEr ShOoK." This made me want to laugh but I kept a strait face and walked to my seat. The teacher walked in and came to me, she said

"I am aware of the situation with Hinata and his mother, so you may take the rest of the week off to help take care of Natsu and Hinata." "Thank you miss." I said in a cold voice and left the room going back to the hospital.

Shoyo Hinata
I didn't believe that they would come back, but I kept my head high anyway. I tried to think of all the good parts of my situation, but I kept thinking about the bad thoughts. The nurse walked in to bring me my food. She smiled as she gave it me. I wish my mom loved me enough to be here right now. I thought to myself. I felt a weird presence around me. DAD! I said in my head. The door to my room opened a couple minutes later and when I turned I had a huge smile on my face, Kageyama blushed for some reason. I sat up and put Natsu in my lap. It's already 3:30 I signed to Kags. He signed back saying that the teacher let us out of school for a week. I nodded my head and ate some of my food. He put his hand beside his mouth so I couldn't read his lips and said something to Natsu, whatever it was Natsu seemed to love it. I was curious but brushed it off and kept eating. When I was done we watched TV, took a couple naps and talked. Mine and Kageyamas hands touched slightly and we just left them there, holding pinkies pretty much. It was so awkward. It was around 4:00 when the rest of the team came. They walked in and we moved our hands away from each other. They looked thankful that I was alive. This made me smile a little. Kageyama walked to Suga and whispered something in his ear. Suga nodded and walked over to me. He smiled and we mouthed stuff back and fourth since he didn't know sign. When they all left I sat back down next to Shoyo and Natsu. The nurses let us stay that night and we obviously agreed.

Shoyo Hinata
I can't believe that they came back, and spending the night here. Some people do love me. I thought to myself dozing off with Natsu and Kags by my side. As I fell asleep I felt a hand touch mine and we locked fingers. I knew exactly who it was. I loved this person. We all fell asleep with me and Kags holding hands, and Natsu beside me.

?????? ???
I felt good, he found someone that loves him. I watched as all three fell asleep. "I miss you guys."

Natsu Hinata
I heard something, but I brushed it off and tried to go back to sleep. But I couldn't, I felt like someone was there, watching us. I opened my eyes. Nothing. I grabbed nii-chans hand and just layed there. Not being able to sleep.

Author-chan
Natsu was right. Somebody was watching them, but she wouldn't be do scared if she knew who it was. She gripped Shoyos hand tighter, as she got more scared every second. She eventually fell asleep again. They all lay there asleep, dreaming about who knows what. (Kageyama probably dreaming about milk lol)

Time Skip To Morning Time

Tobio Kageyama
I was the first to wake up, so I decided to do some of the homework my teacher gave me for the week. I got to the first page and was stuck on a hard yet easy question. The Date. I tried to find it but couldn't. I skipped that and wrote my name and started writing down my answers and checking them.

Shoyo Hinata
I woke up but didn't want to open my eyes. Then a thought came to my mind, what did I feel when I had the panic attack. I felt scared and I wanted to cry but I couldn't, the tears just wouldn't come out. I was in pain and it wouldn't go away. Kageyamas warm hands felt good but they didn't help much. Bit i knew I was safe when he was screaming please don't die and puting his hand under my head.

Author-chan: Hey hey hey! Again I am sorry this took so long, but I hope you liked it. I just want to thank everybody that has put this story on their reading list or voted, or commented on it. Even if you just read it, thank you so much. I hope you guys are having an amazing day/night. Your perfect and shouldn't change. I love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤