Hospital Pt 2

Author-chan: Hellooo. Sorry it's taken me so long to post. But I have been having some personal/mental problems. But luckily I met an amazing person on discord that helped me alot.  Thank you for being so patient and I hope you like this chapter. I hope you guys are having an amazing day/night.

Tobio Kageyama
I ran into the hospital room to see Natsu safe already in the bed with Shoyo.

"He is still asleep. But he is alive" The doctor said. I sighed in relief. I sat down next to him and Natsu. I held his hand not really thinking. And I felt a tight grip around my fingers. I looked and he, still being asleep held my hand tighter. I blushed a little and talked with Natsu. About two hours in their mom came in. I didn't say anything to her but she had to say something to me.

"You know, this is your fault." I paused and realized it was my fault.

"If you didn't interfear with the way I was parenting this wouldn't happ-"

"I know okay. It's my fault. But do you even care that he's in the hospital?" She left the room not saying another word. It soon came to the time we had to leave. Although me or Natsu wanted to go, the nurses pretty much kicked us out. I picked up Natsu who was half asleep and carried her back to her house, but when i got there nobody was home. I found this strange because I thought I saw Hinata's mom leave the hospital. I went inside and found a note that said 'Shoyo or Natsu, if you are reading this I will be gone for a week.'

"That son of a bitch. She knows Sho is still in the hospital."

"What now?"

"Your just gonna have to stay at my house Natsu." I helped her pack some toys and clothes and we went to my house. As we got there I was surprised to see my parents car in the driveway.

"FUCK!" I walked in only to be questioned immediately.

"Who is that Tobio?"

"It's my friends sister."

"Why do you have her?"

"Because he's in the hospital and her mom is gone for a week." I started my way upstairs so i could get Natsu ready for bed. I opened my door and put Natsu on my bed. I got out my spare mattress and put my pillows and some blankets on it.

"Why are you sleeping there?"

"So you can have the bed."

"B-but what if I get scared?"

"Do you want me to sleep with you?"

"Y-yes please."

"Okay." I walked over to my bed and turned off the light.

"Good night Natsu."

"Night kags."

"Kags?"

"Yeah, isn't that what nii-chan calls you?"

"Oh yeah" About five minutes in and I realized I forgot to feed her.

"Natsu are you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"Okay let's go downstairs and get some dinner."

"Okay!" We walked down stairs and I made some ramen. "Don't burn yourself Tobio." "Mhm" I tried to reach for the seasoning while I was looking elsewhere, but I put my hand in the boiling hot pot of water and noodles.

"Fu- oww"

"Be more careful Tobio."

"I am!"

"Don't raise your voice Tobio."

"Ugh for the last time, I do what I want!"

"Go to your room!"

"NO"

"And why won't you?"

"Because I'm cooking me and Natsu dinner!" They stopped talking and went back to eating their food.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I mumbled. We finished eating and went to bed. Around 4:30 AM I got a call. I answered and it was the hospital saying that Hinata was awake. I popped up putting shoes on telling them i would be coming right away. I picked up Natsu and put her in my heaviest coat as it was freezing outside. I picked her up and walked to the hospital. She looks just like Shoyo I thought to myself. We were pretty close to the hospital when she started waking up but quickly fell back asleep. We finally made it there and I pretty much ran to his hospital room. Natsu still was not fully awake so I put her in the bed with her older brother.

"You c-came." Sho said stuttering a little.  H-HE TALKED. I thought to myself "Of course I came." I signed

"B-but why?" Again? I thought.

"Because shoyo! I care about you, I want to make sure your safe. And so does Natsu! Do i need a reason to come other than you being the best freind I ever had" I yelled even though he couldn't hear me. His eyes widened as he read my lips. He sat up and hugged me tightly. I hugged back tighter tearing up a bit. I was for sure falling for Shoyo Hinata.

"I want to know where do we go when everything's wrong?" I turned around and looked at Natsu who was still half asleep.

"W-what" she looked at me as scared as ever. I pulled her into the hug and she cried into Shoyos chest.

"Nothing ever makes sense"

"Natsu, what's wrong? You never talk or act like this!" I said in a worried voice kinda loud. She didn't say anything and Hinata's face was as worried as ever. (Play tanjiro vs rui theme song because it sounds sad)

"Y-your awake nii-chan." She said it knowing he couldn't hear her. I looked at him and signed when he was coming back home. He signed back in two days hopefully. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He blushed and gripped it tighter. Me and Natsu stayed there till I had to take her to daycare and go to school. We will be back I signed to him leaving the room. I brought Natsu to daycare but it turns out they were closed today.

"Looks like your coming to school with me today Natsu." She didn't say anything witch worried me but i gave her a piggy back ride witch made her laugh a little. I smiled and walked into my school building looking for the team to tell them what happened over the last two days.

Author-chan: Hello. I hope you liked this chapter. I will try and post tommorow but I can't promise it lol. I love you all and remember that you are beautiful and amazing just the way you are. I love you all and have a great day/night.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤