Chapter 7

All of the passengers came back to their hotel rooms. Taehyung sighed on heavy day and he picked his violin and started playing a rhythm. After few minutes he heard the same rhythm coming from the room next to him.

He went out on the lobby to look for the person. When he searched a little , he found Jungkook sitting on his balcony and playing the same rhythm on his mouth organ, harmonica.

Taehyung fake cried again scolding god for this. "Oh god, why again, him uwuu?" He went back in his room shutting the mirror door loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Jungkook heard the 'thud' sound and thanked God again smilingly saying "REALLY?? HIM?? "

Taehyung was sitting on one of the tables in an open cafe , when he ordered a waitress what he wanted to eat. "Umm... I would like to have Pierogi , Palatschinken and Arancini. Uhh and do you have Coco Bruni Chocolates ( Korean brand)? "
"Umm no sir we don't have. "
"Then it's alright get me what I ordered , thankyou!"

Jungkook came and sat a table away from Taehyung. The waitress went towards him with the menu to order.
"Uhh I don't need it , just get me a Pierogi , Palatschinken and Arancini. And do you have chocolates? If you have them then don't get them. Thankyou ..." Jungkook ordered the same dishes but with a weird accent crossing his legs looking almighty.

Taehyung looked at him in disgust again and shot daggers towards him. "Excuse me, you there!" He pointed at Jungkook who acted like he doesn't know him and is meeting him for the first time.

"Are you teasing me or what?" Taehyung asked with rage.

"No why would I tease you? Instead I admire you." Jungkook stood up from the chair and sat beside Taehyung sharing the same table.
"You know what, you really play violin very well. Infact , you are also dying to appreciate me for how good I'm at playing harmonica, isn't it? And I know you won't appreciate it because I know you are a very shy kind of person, isn't it?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Oh really? For your kind information , I've never seen such a bad mouth organ player in my whole life." Taehyung spatted.

"Oh really, your thoughts and my mother's thoughts are so similar." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Oh shut Up!! "

Jungkook was looking at him and somehow his eyes landed in the back where he saw his target meeting a person and going in a mall. He quickly stood up and bid a flirty good bye towards Taehyung. "Bye sweetheart, we'll meet soon. "

"This idiot!!" Taehyung sighed rubbing his forehead.

Jungkook followed after him and saw that he was meeting a male who looked well off and was wearing expensive brands. He saw him giving a parcel packed like a gift to the man.

Wait a min! What is he doing? Is he his new boyfriend? Phone call! I need to make a phone call! He rushed towards the reception and asked if he could make a call.

Jungkook ranged the call and Jimin picked the call.
"Yoo bro , I have good news for you." Jungkook said excitedly.

"Huh? Really? Did my father-in-law die? Please tell me this is the good news." Jimin said excitedly, and Yoongi, who was sitting right behind him looked at him, clearly saying, "You have a death wish?"

"Hey man, no not your father-in-law ,I'm talking about your husband." Jungkook cleared the doubt and Jimin looked at Yoongi with curled up eyebrows thinking, "What's with my husband?"

"Huh? What did he do? "

"Bro he's really having an affair. " Jungkook said with concern unknowingly thinking he's talking with Namjoon.

"Huh? Affair? With my husband? Who wants to get killed?" Jimin stood up in shock thinking who else is tolerating this savage non-stop Yoongi man.

"Bro he is literally giving gifts to his boyfriend and sometimes he also meets other men too.... Maannn ... " Jungkook again fake cried for his friend.

"Huh? Meets another man? Yoongiiiyaaa~~~" Jimin shouted towards him.

"What?"  Yoongi calmly said.

"Who are you having affair with ? Am I really not enough? Is my height really the reason? Do you prefer big guys? Then why did you marry me? I hate you, you fucked up man."

"Shut up, I don't even know what are you saying?" Yoongi looked with a distorted face towards him.

Namjoon called on his real phone and said, "Jimin looks like my phone is with you."

"Huh? Is this your phone? Oh, god I thought oh god~~ ahh seriously? "

"Fucking idiot!" Yoongi's dead face shot daggers towards him knowing he bought someone's phone with himself and went back in his room. Jimin laughed on his foolishness.

"I'll come and give it back to you." Jimin said.

"Hello, Jungkook?" Namjoon said.

"Hello huh? Namjoon who was that?"

"Ahh my phone was with Jimin , what happened?"

"Oh man no.... Look your husband has so many affairs here."

"Huh? Really? Good then, find me a good enough evidence to prove in the court that he is cheating me and is playing in this relationship so that I can get a divorce."

"Alright man I'll do it , bye then." Jungkook hung up the call.

Later that night, Jungkook looked for his room and somehow decided to take a few pictures of him with his affair partner. He placed a ladder near the window of his room.

While he was climbing up the ladder, a dog came running towards him and bit his pants and started stretching it.
"Oh no, oh don't spoil this , you dog! What is this dogginess? Hah~ leave me , leave my pants!"
Bark! Bark! The dog started barking as Jungkook looked suspicious in the night.
"No I don't like this~ shoo shoo ahh this dog."  Jungkook somehow managed to unbuckle his pants and removed them so that the dog could have the pants and spare him.
"See? I have brains!" He made a tongue face and wiggled his buttocks towards the dog who went back with his pants.

He climbed up and somehow entered the room and now he was full on ready to capture those hot scenes of his friend's husband and his partner as proof.

His partner was drunk and Jungkook could easily take photos of them but he collided with something near the television area and it made a sound.

"Hm? There's someone?" His partner searched, and they found Jungkook hiding with his camera. They started fighting him and somehow the male threw the memory of the camera outside the window.

Jungkook somehow escaped them and ran after the memory disk of the camera but when he saw , it was on a girl's chest who was resting outside in the bikini near the pool. Jungkook closed his eyes and let his hands do the work because he was hesitant to touch the girl's chest while looking at it but before he could take that memory card, she stood up and the disk fell in the pool. When Jungkook pulled up all the courage to touch her chest , a man with a hairy chest came and lied down there instead. Jungkook's eyes were closed but when he touched he could feel hair and when he looked a little , he saw the body builder man looking at him with rage as to why he was touching his chest. Jungkook without looking back ran fast from there.