Chapter 10

{See the last scene of this music video "Hadd kardi apne"means You've crossed the limits~ song.
That's what happens to Jungkook in the end. } Well old Bollywood songs used to be so long.

"Hmm... I've crossed the limits?" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook annoyingly, who was just smiling at him lovingly.

Taehyung extended his hand to Jungkook who obviously took it in acceptance. Taehyung shyly smiled and signaled him to watch the waterfall together. While they were watching it, Taehyung went behind Jungkook and kicked him in the butt, who straight away landed in the lake .

"Huh~ now I've crossed the limits!" Taehyung flipped his invisible long hair and went away happily leaving wet Jungkook in the lake.

"You Devil!!" Jungkook cursed splashing the water.

********

"Achoo~~" Jungkook sneezed.

"Aww see Mr. Jungkook, after falling in the lake, this happened. What will happen when you'll fall in the ocean of love? Hahahaha..." Mrs. Baek said laughingly as others also laughed.

Taehyung who was sitting beside Jungkook was just smiling sheepishly looking out of the window.

"You know, for whom he's sneezing for, in the end that person will be the one who'll give handkerchief to him after the sneeze." Mr. Song said laughingly pointing at Taehyung.

"I and Mrs. Song got married because of sneeze. Once upon a time she was reading a book by poolside and then she fell into it. Somehow she was drowning but the book was floating.... Hahaha and then thank God I came on time and saved her."

"Achooo~~ ", Jungkook sneezed.

"And that's how I was sneezing, she gave me her handkerchief and said, you say my darling." Mr. Song convinced Mrs. Song to continue further.

"How about accepting this handkerchief as a ring?" She shyly said looking at her husband.

"Hahahaha..." Everyone started laughing in the bus after listening to their silly yet cute story.

"Achoo~" Jungkook again sneezed and Taehyung gave a paper napkin to him.

"Oh Jungkook, so what if you didn't receive a handkerchief, you received that tissue paper as a token of love." Mr. Lee said pointing at the tissue paper making everyone laugh.

The bus stopped at its next destination, the tourist guide told about the place.
"This place is called The Lover's Point, it has its own story. Come follow me! "

Taehyung followed after him and Jungkook started following after Taehyung. "Why should we follow you, man? I'm following my angel."

When suddenly Jungkook was stopped by all the ladies. "Oh Jungkook, stop, stop, stop , where are you going?" Mrs. Lee said.

"I'm sure he's going after Taehyung." Mrs. Baek said.

"Ohh Jungkook if you want someone to fall for you, first go after them and then stop following them suddenly." Mrs. Lee said.

"And then they'll come after you. Make them realize your value by suddenly vanishing. After that they'll surely come after you." Mrs. Baek continued to teach Jungkook.

"But why?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Ah.. tsk just do what we are saying...." They said and left him.

Night came and everyone was ready to eat food. A few meters away Jungkook was sitting alone with his harmonica near the Bonfire. All the couples were sitting around a huge table. He was simply playing his music when suddenly Taehyung comes with two plates in his hands.