Chapter 18

"Europe is good but not as good as our North Gyeongsang. Our North Gyeongsang is after all a beautiful place." Mr. Lee said happily.

"You are a strange man. When you are in North Gyeongsang then you say Europe is beautiful and when you are in Europe then you say that North Gyeongsang is beautiful. At least stick to one thing." Mrs. Lee said laughing on her husband.

"He is not fit to go out anywhere." Mr. Song laughed off.

Everyone was loading their luggage in the bus ready to leave this beautiful place Europe after their trip. Jungkook quietly sat on the front seat playing his harmonica when Taehyung silently came and sat beside him. No words were exchanged between them.

They reached the airport ready to leave for their own destinations. Both stopped for a while looking at each other, holding their tickets. The hearts wanted to let out so many things but the mouth was not cooperating. Many things were unsaid, many things were untold. Jungkook looked down for a mere second then looked up with a smile, proceeded towards him and extended his hand for a simple handshake. They didn't know anything about each other's life and after exiting from here they will never meet again. Taehyung held his hand sweetly and Jungkook simply gave him his Harmonica and left to depart for his plane to Busan. Eyes were filled with tears when they both were getting apart. But those lips were sealed to utter a single word out of them.

Hey baby, do not fall in love. Beware, your heart breaks~

Do not talk of Love. Beware, your heart breaks~ Jungkook

You crazy heart, you did not adhere and at last you fell in love.~

Hey baby, do not fall in love. Beware, your heart breaks~ Taehyung

I tried stopping my heart, and my heart tried stopping me.

Love is just a beautiful whiff of passing breeze~ Jungkook

A person who falls in love ruins his life.~

Hey baby, do not fall in love. Beware, your heart breaks~ Taehyung

Taehyung reached his house in Seoul, just when he was entering his house he heard the same harmonica tune that Jungkook used to play. "Ahh its just in my mind."

"Oh brother, welcome welcome. We missed you so much." Taehyung's sister came running towards him and hugged him. His family members also came when they heard that Taehyung is back from the tour.

"How was your Europe tour? "

"I saw the world, it was a good experience." Taehyung replied with no emotion.

"Ahhh, yes, this experience was lacking that is why last time you refused to get married and ran away to this tour. Tell me, now what is your opinion about marriage?" His uncle asked him.

"Don't talk about marriages and all, otherwise again my son will get angry and go on some tour to escape." Taehyung's dad came smilingly and gave a hug to him.

"No dad, now I will get married to anyone who you like. I have no complaints." Taehyung sweetly smiled towards his dad.

"Oh wow!! Great!! If I would have known that my son would change his thinking so much after going to Europe trip then.... i would have educated him in Europe." His dad smiled.

"My son has agreed to get married now. All my tensions have waned away." His dad said putting his hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung smiled and proceeded towards his room.

"Brother, the marriage should be solemnized with great splendor." His uncle said to his father.

"You go and arrange everything for the marriage, that's it." His dad said excitedly.

"You just watch brother. I will get the number one caterer and decorator of Seoul."

Two huge trucks stopped in front of Taehyung's house, one decorator's and the other one caterer's. Both here for Taehyung's wedding work.

"Nambin, quickly unload all the stuff. There is less time and the work load is more." Mr. Baek shouted to one of his workers.

"Ohh Mr. Baek?" Mr. Song who was busy with his team turned on the sudden familiar voice.

"Oh, Mr. Song? Hahaha..." They both met and hugged each other on excitement. "It's so surprising!! I missed you a lot after the Europe tour. And I missed Mrs. Song as well. "

"Mrs. Song? She was repeatedly trying your number on Brother's day." Mr. Song sassed.

"I too tried calling up but no one answered." Mr. Baek said with a disappointed face.

"How would you find someone? I had given you the wrong number." Mr. Song laughed hard.

"Oh wrong number? Why?" Mr. Baek asked disappointed when suddenly both of them heard a familiar deep voice near them. They saw that Taehyung just passed by them now.

"Isn't this taehyung?" Mr. Song said.

"Who?"

"The same one from the tour. Jungkook's Taehyung."

"From behind he looks like Taehyung ahh excuse me dear please turn around?" Mr.Baek said.

Taehyung and his friends who were entering the house turned around on sudden calling.

"Oh! This is Taehyung." Both said in excitement.

"Ah Mr. Song? Mr. Baek? What are you doing here? How are you doing?" Taehyung said in surprise and happiness.

"We are fine. Aww you look the same as you used to look during the Europe tour." Mr. Baek said in excitement.

Taehyung's dad came from behind not knowing who were these people with whom Taehyung was talking to. "You know each other?" He asked.

"Not only know but we know each other very well. We had met on the tour. Hahaha I'm impatient to know what happened about the affair between you and Jungkook?" Mr. Baek asked curiously while Taehyung showed a disappointed face.

"Ummm... Mr. Song, Mr. Baek, this is my dad and this is my mother after him." Taehyung introduced.

"Oh hello, nice to meet you but you first tell me that have you and Jungkook patched up?" "And who is getting married?" Mr. Song said looking at the bungalow.

"Taehyung is getting married, who else?" Taehyung's dad said.

"One minute, I'm having a little confusion. You met Jungkook on the tour. You and Jungkook had a tiff? Now you are getting married to Jungkook or someone else?" Mr. Song asked to clear his doubts.

"Who is this Jungkook? A male?" His dad asked.

"I don't know anyone called Jungkook." Taehyung simply stated that and left from there.

Taehyung's dad looked at both of the standing males and asked, "Who has called both of you here?"

"The owner of this bungalow." Mr. Song said in pride.

"I'm called for the decorations." Mr. Baek said.

"I'm called for catering. Who are you?" Mr. Song asked.

"Me? Father of Mr. Kim Taehyung and the owner of this bloody bungalow..."

"Ohhh owner.... Huh? "

"Just go and do your work . I wonder from where my brother got these specimens?" His dad said and left.

"What? Specimen? Me? Mr. Song, do I look a specimen from any angle? "

"Today is an auspicious day, please do not compel me to tell lies." Mr. Song mocked and left.