Chapter 21

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim, what is this nonsense going on? First they ate all the sweets and now they brought the tent down." Bride's father started shouting. Everyone came out of the fallen tent. Taehyung's father pushed Jungkook in front of everyone saying it was his doings. Taehyung was shocked to see Jungkook there again. He thought he would've already left.

"You wait, I will immediately call the police. You just see, I will make you rot in jail." He said raging.

"I will rot in jail? I will rot in jail?" Jungkook started nearing towards Tae's father making his chest big in front of him making him feel small in front of his frame. "Why? What is my crime? What is my mistake? Have I committed a theft? Have I looted someone? Instead he stole my heart. He made me fall in love with him." Jungkook pointed at Taehyung and everyone went wide mouthed.

"I will rot in jail? Why? Have I racked your son's life or have I eloped with him?" Jungkook ran towards the plate where the rings were kept.

"Yes tell me, what did I do to you?" Jungkook went towards Taehyung, looking straight into his eyes, held his hand. "Did I make you hold this ring in your hand?" He gave the groom's ring in his hand. "Did I forced you to make me wear this?" He held his hand through which he put the groom's ring on his own finger. "Did I make him wear this bride's ring?" He held his hand and put the ring on Taehyung's finger. Taehyung looked shocked, everything was happening so fast. "Jungkook!!"

"Keep quit!! Today, I will speak and you will listen. Where is your mother? Here she is. Did I not ask you? That I love your son and wish to marry him? Did I not ask you like a gentleman?" He pulled Taehyung with him and asked his mother in front of everyone and she said yes in shock. "Yes!!"

"Where is your dad? Where is he? Yes, I did not ask you? Hello! I did not ask you?"

"Yes, you had." He replied shockingly looking at raging Jungkook.

"That I wish to marry your son and I love him. Didn't I ask you like a gentleman?" Jungkook pointed his finger at him and then held Taehyung's hand again.

"You can ask him. Ask his heart. Ask the earth and the sky. Ask the breeze and the ambience. Ask the brightness and the darkness. Ask the moon and the stars. Ask the storm and the tempest. Ask me and my father. Ask him and his father. Ask all the four cartoons in my house. I say, you can even ask these leaves. Ask the illuminated lights behind these leaves. This.... Ask this carpet, ask this broken tent, ask this broken bamboos. Ask each and every thing. How much I have loved him." Jungkook held his face in his palm and deeply kissed him in front of everyone. Taehyung's eyes widened on the touch, he was shocked, he wanted to cry.

"And now.... If he still does not have faith on my love, then he can throw away this ring in his hand. It makes no difference to me and now I'm going to the airport after this from here." Jungkook dashed from there, leaving behind a bewildered Taehyung, his family members and the wedding members.

"Good riddance!!" Taehyung's dad said happily convincing the bride's parents to continue the marriage. "Listen, can we solemnize the wedding now?"

"Seriously? What is the use now? Your son has already put the ring on that guy's hand, and they have taken every oath together now." They left from the venue.

Taehyung was just standing there, looking at the direction where Jungkook left. A few minutes later, Seokjin and Namjoon came on the venue.

"Taehyungah.. Actually I wanted to tell you something really important. That Jeon Jungkook, with whom you fell in love during the Europe trip is not my husband instead he is my husband." Seokjin said pointing at Namjoon.

"Yes, Taehyung, that Jeon Jungkook is my friend, and he is a bachelor, he is not married yet."

"What? Really? But for your kind information, Mr. Jeon Jungkook is not a bachelor anymore. He is married now. He has put a ring on my hand, has taken every oath with me now. Dad before, it's too late I want to go and stop him. I seriously love him dad."

"Alright my son, I've always held my head low in front of you, go now. "