Chapter 14

"What are you saying? You are returning?" Namjoon said while Jimin sipped on his tea.

"Yes man, this is too much now." Jungkook replied irritated.

"I do not want to be your detective anymore. I'm thinking that I will return to Korea.... get married and lead a good life."

"What? You wish to get married?" Namjoon said and Jimin instantly pulled the phone from him and started talking to Jungkook.

"Hello! Definitely meet me after the marriage. Because in this, you need a divorce very soon. Definitely remember me." Jimin said excitedly.

"I will definitely remember you. As soon as I return to Seoul, you just meet me once... that's all. After that you will always remember me." Jungkook clenched his teeth on the statement.

"Brother, you seem to be very disappointed. What is it? If there is anything please tell me. I will not tell my neighbor (Namjoon)." Jimin asked in concern and fear of not getting beaten from Jungkook.

"What shall I tell you? The one I was following thinking him to be Namjoon's husband.... he turned out to be someone else. And the one whom I fell in love with thinking him to be someone else, he turned out to be Namjoon's husband." Jungkook cried his heart out.

Jimin fell then and thereafter listening to his confession.

"What did you tell him? He became unconscious." Namjoon asked picking the phone back.

"Even if he regains consciousness he will never tell you. You just listen to this, I'm returning to Korea, that's all." Jungkook cried.

"Look here, if you return without any evidence then I have sleeping pills here. I will dissolve all the sleeping pills in my tea and drink it up. I will die." Namjoon cried trying to manipulate his friend.

"Hey Namjoon, please don't do such things. Okay, listen I will gather evidence for you." Jungkook cried feeling weak in front of his crying friend.

"I got it!! I got it!! I got it!! Oh, my god, I dashed into it." Yoongi came running to Seokjin and crashed with the sofa in an attempt to reach him.

"What happened, Yoongi?" Seokjin asked with a smiling face thinking it's some good news.

"I found evidence against your husband, just see this." Yoongi excitedly said handing him the photograph.

"But this is my photo." The photo depicted Namjoon and Seokin but only Seokjin's back was visible. It was from some party where Namjoon was feeding Seokjin some cake.

"From his side face, he looks like a witch. "

"Yoongi!!"

"See, he looks like a specter."

"Yooongggiiii!!"

"Ohhh, that wretched man."

"Yoongiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

"OHhhh, I feel like strangulating him."

"YOONGI!!!" Seokjin shouted.

"Yes!!"

"This is my photograph."

"WHAT???" Yoongi said in shock.

"Idiot!!" 

It was night, Jungkook went out for having some fun in the club and Taehyung followed after him.

"Jungkook, are you going here?" Taehyung asked hesitant a bit.

"So?"

"Don't you know it's a striptease joint?"

"I know so?"

"No, how can you go to some places like this?" Taehyung pouted with a sad face.

Jungkook smirked and said, "Hah, I can go."

"Ah? Okay... even I'm coming." Taehyung smiled and proceeded to enter the club.

"You?" Jungkook had a sassy smile on. "Sir, you can go anywhere obviously."

As soon as both entered the club, the music hit their ears, and they could feel the vibe coming from that place. Drinks, alcohol, party, loud music, ladies, strippers, dancers, drinkers, sexy ladies, sexy men, everything was so glittering like a different world.

"Jungkook, c'mon we will go from here. Let's go." Taehyung insisted seeing the environment around him while Jungkook started feeling the fun, he started shouting looking at the dancers and beautiful ladies.

"Yes, you are too good baby, c'mon." Jungkook shouted to them cheering them.

They both sat on the counter and Jungkook ordered a beer for himself. The bartender asked Taehyung as well, he gave a thought and ordered, "One... Tequila."

"Okay fine."

Jungkook heard him ordering and said sassy again, "Yes, yes, you can drink anything."

They started drinking, Jungkook enjoying his beer while Taehyung battled with his tequila because it was his first time with foreign drinks but he insisted and again ordered two more tequilas.

Jungkook felt fired up after drinking beer. He went towards the stage where the dancers were and started dancing with them. The female dancers started swaying their bodies with him, he teased them while putting a money note in his mouth and the other girls started taking it from his mouth teasingly. All this was happening in front of Taehyung's eyes. He couldn't bear the fact that Jungkook was behaving this way and the way he was doing all this in front of him purposely. He started having tears in his eyes, he couldn't bear it anymore. He drank more shots while watching him dancing so happily with other women. He stood up and went away front the counter area. Jungkook saw that he was gone so he maintained distance and excused himself from the ladies.

Jungkook came back to the counter to have some more drinks. After a few moments he turned towards the stage, and saw Taehyung entering the stage in a stripper's costume. His breath hitched, he started hiccuping again sipping on his beer. Taehyung was lost in alcohol, he was totally drunk to know what is right, what is wrong. He started seducing on the stage unconsciously which obviously was so hotter for Jungkook but he was shocked to see him doing that in front of everyone. A few males started dancing with him appreciating his beauty and curves, it was a shock for Jungkook. He was raging. Taehyung knew what he was doing but at the same time he wanted to make Jungkook jealous.

Jungkook couldn't control himself and straight away went towards the stage and pulled Taehyung away from those males and slapped him. Taehyung sat on the floor on sudden slap not knowing what was happening. Jungkook sat beside him huffing and caressing his own face, controlling his anger and regretting what he just did.  

"I'm sorry." He deeply said regretting his actions.

"No." Taehyung replied drunk.

"I'm really sorry."

"First you will have to admit that you love me."

"No, I don't." Jungkook stood and walked away.