Chapter 20

During late night after ceremony

Mr. Baek was waiting  for Jungkook outside of the house of Taehyung. A few minutes later, Jungkook came on a bicycle because there was a transportation strike going on outside so he couldn't find anything other than the cycle.

"Why hasn't he arrived yet? Oh here he is. Jungkook why do you have a cycle?" Mr. Baek asked.

"Ahhh there's suddenly a transport strike in the city. If it wasn't for this cycle then I could have never reached."

"Ahh whatever let's search which one is Taehyung's window. "

"I was thinking of climbing up from here." Jungkook thought of the route to climb up at the balcony to reach Taehyung's room.

"Why will you climb up?" Mr. Baek asked.

"Of course, you are so heavy. How can you climb up?" Jungkook showed concern.

"I may be heavy but that will just add weight to what I say to him. It's better than you, right?"

"How?"

"When I will tell him with all my weight that you are not married, it will sound so credence."

"You are right. We shouldn't wait any longer. Let's make you climb up." Jungkook tied a rope around Mr. Baek's wide waist. "Ready?" 

"Yeah, lets go!"

Jungkook threw the other end on the balcony's railing and held the other end of it in his hands. He started pulling the rope, he pulled more. As much as he pulled, Mr. Baek went up little by little. A few pulls later, Jungkook's hand started feeling burn. He unconsciously let go of the rope, and Mr. Baek fell on the garden bed. 

"Oh... Mr. Baek? I'm sorry, my hands were burning. I'm telling you, you are too heavy for this."

"No, my boy, my weight will only add more to what I'll say later, let's go again. This time, tie the rope to your cycle and then pull, it will surely work." Jungkook did as the elder said. This time he sat on the cycle and started cycling against Mr. Baek so that he could go up on the force.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heard the main door of the bungalow opening. He let go of the cycle and stood in attention position so as not to make any noise. The cycle had already flew away and was hanging on the balcony while Mr. Baek was again dumped in the Flower Garden bed.

The sudden loud voice made Taehyung's dad wake up, and he came out with his revolver this time. Jungkook was looking for Mr. Baek in the flower bed when Taehyung's dad pointed his gun at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you some kind of idiotic Interior designer?" Jungkook said looking all normal.

"Huh?"

"Why is there a bicycle hanging on your bungalow's balcony?"

"Huh? Bicycle? Why is it up there?" He looked up and Jungkook's bicycle was hanging on the balcony. 

"There's a transportation strike in the city. So I thought of eloping with your son on the bicycle. "

"That will never happen. Will you leave now?" His dad pointed the gun towards him.

"Fine, I will leave because I respect you. But, I will take revenge tomorrow on your son's marriage."

"What will you do? "

"Look!! Barking dogs seldom bite. Thundering clouds seldom shower. But... I will bark, I will bite, I will thunder and I will shower. You will understand, but still you won't. But in the end you will understand everything. Because that will be the beginning of our love." Jungkook said all these words in pride and left feeling like a mighty King. Even Taehyung's dad was amazed and stood open-mouthed on what just did this kid said. 

"Looks like he will do what he says. Huh? What am I saying?"

Taehyung and his bride were sitting on the couch for everyone to meet them

Taehyung and his bride were sitting on the couch for everyone to meet them. Both of them looked beautiful. The bride's sister teased Taehyung a little bit. "Brother-in-law, should I ask you a question? Who is looking prettier between me and my sister?"  He just awkwardly smiled.

Jungkook landed on the venue ready to destroy this auspicious wedding somehow. He looked at the decoration and saw the tents and everything above the Audience being created through big wooden poles. 

"What are you thinking jungkook?" Mr. Baek asked.

"I want a saw tool."

"Huh? I have it. Here take it, it is not in use after all the work we have done to create this beautiful hall ceiling."

"Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Baek, I'm going to destroy it now. "

"What?" But now Jungkook had already started cutting the big poles. "No bamboos, no support, no tent, no ceiling, no engagement man." He said with dedication. Somehow Taehyung's dad and his brother were crossing from there and he saw him destroying the bamboos. They ran towards him and tried to stop him but he has already cut open one pole which was instinctively held by Taehyung's dad for support.

"Hello father-in-law? How's the work going on?" Jungkook asked trying to cut the second pole.

"You scoundrel, what are you doing? The tent will fall."

"Will you stop the marriage? "

"No!!"

"Then this saw won't stop either. Here you have the second one." He cut the second pole as well. This pole was held by Taehyung's father's brother.

 "Your father is nowhere to be seen Taehyung, where is he? The auspicious hour is passing by." Bride's mother asked.

"Ahh he'll be here soon, where is mother?" Taehyung asked.

"She is getting the rings." His sister replied.

Taehyung's mother was going towards the main hall when she saw her husband and his brother holding the big poles and Jungkook cutting the third pole. She ran towards them.

"Oh Mother-in-law. How are you doing? Wanna have one too?" He asked cutting the third pole and the mother held the pole leaving the Rings in the plate. 

"Oh what is this, Mother-in-law?" Jungkook asked looking at the plate.

"The wedding rings." 

"Huh? Wow I will wear this one." Jungkook said excitedly.

"What are you doing? "The father asked.

"Wearing the engagement ring." Jungkook picked the saw again and started cutting the fourth pole and after the last cut , a few minutes later, the tent fell on the members present in the hall.