Chapter 8

All the tourists of the traveling bus traveled around the country, and stopped for shopping in a mall.

Taehyung was looking for something formal in the men's section while Jungkook was observing or you can say was checking him out leaning on the mannequin of a girl wearing bikini.
This angel standing here is so beautiful. How can a person look so beautiful while buying clothes?

While he was wondering deep in his thoughts stroking his index finger on his chin, Mr. Song came to him and watched him check out Taehyung.

"Boy if you want to make a move , gift this beautiful outfit to your love and propose your heart out to them. Call him tonight in this outfit and propose my boy."  Mr. Song motivated him cheering up the sad guy.

"Really? This one? Will it work?" Jungkook asked pointing at the mannequin.

"Of course my child , how do you think I made her(Mrs. Song) fall for me? I gifted her a beautiful bikini suit, and she was mesmerized by it. I'm sure it's gonna work." Mr. Song confirmed.

Jungkook looked at the mannequin and at the costume and damn he was also mesmerized wondering how will Taehyung look in this bikini. DAMN I NEED TO GIFT IT.

Taehyung had already picked a few formals for trial and from his behind, an excited Jungkook came and said HI to him.

"Ahh~ Hi!" Taehyung replied awkwardly not wanting Jungkook's shit anymore.

"Listen, if you accept my gift and rings my telephone's bell at 9pm tonight then I'll understand that you've understood what I wanted you to understand. And after a lot of understanding , with some thoughtfulness we two will make the world understand something that with some thoughtfulness and a lot of understanding , this world will also understand this that with a lot of understanding and some thoughtfulness our understanding and thoughtfulness is running together haha. And after a lot of understanding and some thoughtfulness, what we should've done long ago , that we did after a long time with a lot of understanding and thoughtfulness but we did it. So you're understanding what I want you to understand?" Jungkook said with furrowed eyebrows pointing his finger on the question.

Taehyung after a long silence and thinking said, "OKAYYY~," while nodding his head in understanding.

Jungkook excitedly said, "After my long paragraph, your okays' little comma(,) ahh you made my heart flutter. But listen, don't put a full stop(.) after this because it's the starting of our love. Okay then I'll leave! We'll meet after a little break of understanding. Ahhh and don't forget to call me and also ring my telephone , you know my room number right? Ding ding ding ding ding~ ding ding ding ding~" Jungkook did traced his fingers on his arm up and down and left with a smile.

Ring Ring

"Hello~" Taehyung said.

"Yes, I'm Jungkook, oh my god I've been waiting for hours , why didn't you call me soon? Wear that dress and come in my room.~" Jungkook said desperately roaming in his room.

"Ahh yes~~"

"Okay, tell me, did you wear that dress?"

"Yes I wore it."

"Really? Oh, god, how are you looking my angel?"

"When you'll see me , your senses will fly away..." Taehyung teased on the call.

"Ohh god , I'm ready.... I'm ready to fly away ... I'm ready to fall as well." Jungkook said excitedly imagining him in the clothes.

"Yes, of course, you can't imagine how much you'll fall today... "