Chapter 6

Okay I need to put at least some clichés in this lame ass story. I can't help myself.

Niall closes the door behind him and I'm left alone in my hotel room.

It's quiet in here, isn't it?

I turn on the television to watch somwthing until I fall asleep. Football, Baseball, porn channel, Telemarketing, another porn channel.

What kind of hotel is this?

HA! BINGO!

I'll watch Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I can't believe I actually said bingo...

I keep watching the movie, thinking Ryan Gosling is a hot piece of shit in it.

Rail me.

Who said that? Not me.

Okay, okay I can feel my head getting a little lighter. Eyelids are starting to close.

I'm falling asleep.

Now.

Maybe... now?

Ugh I can't get comfy.

And I'm wide awake again. Why is this happening? I wanna sleep like a normal human being for God's sake.

Okay back to you, Ryan.

He kinda acts like Niall, doesn't he? Like the whole player shitshow.

Stupid Irish piece of shit.

I can finally feel myself getting sleepy. My eyes are starting to close. I feel my body getting heavier and heavier and my heartbeat is slowing down, getting in sync with my breathing.

Rest, finally.

*About 7 hours later*

"I like you better" Ryan says as he walks past me.

Fuck you, Ryan Gosling.

"Then earn me, asshole." I say in return.

He stops walking and turn his hands into fists. He then turns around to face me staring directly into his eyes.

He leans in to kiss me but pulls away immediately.

He was forced to do so.

Next thing I know is Ryan is lying on the floor.

I look at him and then at the figure standing above him.

"What the fuck, Niall?" I ask in anger.
"You'll like me better." He replies and grabs me by my waist to bring me closer to him. He immediately leans in and our lips finally touch.

I could tell by his breathing that what he was feeling was lust. He wanted more.

He hungrily kissed me and bit my bottom lip to get the reaction he wanted all along.

He wanted me to enjoy it. And he wants to see it.

Our tongues touch and swirl around each other creating a fraction that we obviously bith enjoy.

His lips move fastly along with mine, in a sync that makes this experience even better.

How is he so good at this?

His hands are grabing my waist like his life is depending on it. I'm sure his veins are popping.

His lips move to my neck and meet my sensitive skin. They brush over it but never actually touch it.