Chapter 7

"Don't make me regret this, Irish." I reply to his cocky ass.
"And how may I help you, babe." He says through the other side of the line.
"Honestly, I'm bored and you're the only contact in my phone except for Nova."
"Yeah she's fucking Louis. Spent all night and morning with him."
"I know. So can we meet?" I say desperately. I truly have nothing to do.
"Sure, baby. I'm dropping Liam off at a friend of ours nearby and I'll call you to tell me where you are, yes?"
"Okay. Talk to you in a bit." I state and hang up the phone.

I can't believe I'm about to hang out with the human reincarnation of a smirk rigjt now.

I scroll through instagram to see what's up. I mean... I have some time to kill until the Irish one gets here.

Recommended: Duplicitytheband.

They're verified. Might as well check them out. I bet Aven has done an amazing job with the photos.

Harry really likes flannels, doesn't he?

They all look so good in those pictures. You can see the movement caprured perfectly as they produce music. You can clearly see the pation in their eyes and their satisfaction on their smiles.

I spot the tag sign on the bottom left of the picture and I tap on it.

@niallhoran.

Tap.

View profile.

Picture in concert, picture backstage, picture in his hotel room.

Oh fuck.

Picture in a swimsuit? Really?

He can't be that rigged. He must have edited it.

Right?

You can even see veins pop on his arms.

Respect, Niall.

"Did you stalk me enough or should I leave you alone for a couple minutes?"

Busted

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

FUCK.

"You don't have to check my instagram though. I can give you the live show for free anytime." He says in his usual, cocky maner.

I'm over here looking like a fucking tomato.

"How did you even know where to dind me?" I ask completely ignoring his bullshit.
"I'm just dropping Liam off. Aisha is an old friend of ours. She read our coffee cups twice." He states being very proud of his friend.
"She did that to me too. She's pretty good."
"You kidding? She's always right abiut this shit. AISHA! I CAME ALONG WITH LIAM TOO YOU KNOW!"
"Aw you're jealous your friend likes Liam better?" I say as I pout my lips a little in pitty.
"Oh shut up. What's to like about Liam when you have me?"
"How much time do you have?" I reply and he rolls his eyes.

Finally Aisha comes out from the back of the coffee house and runs into Niall's hug. She must really like him.

"Now here's my little thief. Did you get taller, boy?" She tells him, clearly excited to see him.
"I'm 22, Aisha. I don't think I grew any taller."
"Crap. My nephew back in Ankara stopped getting taller at 25! Wait a minute. You know the girl?" She points at me.
"Yeah, she's my secretary. I bang her when I feel tense." He states and shrugs.
"No, I'm not and no you don't!" I slap the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I deserved that." He laughs.
"Take care of her, Niall. And you, girl. Be careful around him." She says.

She looks concerned. I mean... I'm lovable but she liked me a little to easily.

"And you take care of our Liam." Niall states.