Chapter 8

Niall Horran

Sweetheart? Sweetheart. She called me sweetheart.

"You might wanna rethink that last sentence." I say strictly, knowing she's gonna be intimidated.

They all are.

"Aw, okay sweetie. Don't cry about it." She replies fast with a huge smirk on her face.

That's my thing, you brat.

She's a few feet ahead of me but it takes me about 3 steps to get in front of her.

"Watch that pretty little mouth of yours, babe. I don't mistreat women, but I do tame them when they're being brats." I basically growl my words as my face is getting closer to hers.

My eyes pinned on hers, trying to get any feeling out of them.

Maybe I've been hanging out with Harry too much...

"Threaten me again and you'll regret it, Irish." She says, without even flitching.

I feel a shiver down my spine as I was caught off guard.

And she saw it.

She makes a small turn and starts walking again in front of me, making me follow her because

Where the fuck even are we, man?

"So are you telling me where we're going?" I say annoyed bu the little scene she pulled earlier.
"As I was running I saw something that caught my eye." She tells me vaguely, trying to remain mysterious.

Pushing her to tell me more seems worthless right now so I just keep walking.

She does have some nerve though. She barely knows me, yet she's getting brave with me. She has an attitude.

I observe her as she walks slightely ahead of me, leading the way through the unknown city. She looks at the buildings around her, probably looking for marks she made with her brain, trying not to get lost.

I see you're quite the observer, aren't you babe?

She keeps moving towards her destination, of course still not telling me what that might be. She lifts up her head to get a better look at the buildings around us.

"Should I start getting worried? Are you gonna steal my kidney or something?" I ask to break the silence.
"28 seconds." She says, smiling a little bit.
"What?" I say in confusion.
"You lasted 28 seconds until you talked again." She laughs.

Oh shut up, I don't talk that much.

"It's not my fault you're fucking boring."
"Right, right. We're here, dumbass."

Dumbass.

Not sexy beast. Not ultimate fuck machine.

She'll learn.

She turns to her right and looks at a small little shop in pure excitement.

What am I even looking at?

"What's that?"
"That's um... you know... it's a..."
"You have no fucking clue, do you?"

She sighs.

"I have absolutely no idea."
"Then why the hell did you bring me here?"
"Because I wanted to sound fun and mysterious but this city has absolutely nothing to do. It's a trash city." She says, clearly annoyed.
"Okay, I'll tell you what. I'll find somwthing fun for us to do but you'll have to promise me you won't ruin it." I tell her, having a very specific idea in my head.
"We're not doing it." She says strictly.
"I like your thinking, but it's not quite what I had in mind." I reassure her and she lets out a breath, relaxing her shoulders.

Well it was, but she's gonna say no anyway.

It's 13.00 in the fucking noon, Niall. Gwt it together.

Raf King

He moves his hand for me to grab.

Am I really trusting the Irish prick?

You know what? I literally have nothing better to do. Not just today, in general. I think that romanticising every netflix show I watch and then reading 39 clues is not exactly an exciting life.

I grab his hand and his face lits up.

We walk fast, as he seems to have a very specific destination in mind.

"Are you sure you don't wanna do it though? That sounds way more fun and it'll kill much more time." He says still facing forward.
"I'd rather fuck a car stick." I say in disgust.
"Yeah, right. I bet you love doing all the work." He says in sarcasm.
"I do like having power, if that's what you mean."
"No, you don't."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean that there's no way you like being in charge."
"And how would you know?"
"I just do."
"What an argument. You sound like a child."

He rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm gonna ignore you because we're here." He says and looks at the big clothes shop right in front of us.
"We're going... shopping?" I ask trying to understand what is going on.
"Not exactly... you'll see." He avoids answering my question.

He basically pushes me inside and grabs me by the hand again.

"Whenever you see something you like tell me without making a fuss about it." He says in all seriousness and I nod.

I browse through the racks, looking at every hanger while I can see Niall at the corner of my eye waiting for me to find something.

After a little bit I finally find a mini black dress I actually like.

"This one." I say quietly.
"Yeah, I think it'll suit you." He takes a good look at it.
"Okay should I go try it?"
"No." He says and looks at the ceiling for a second. Then he checks around us turning his head left and right. I try to figure out where he's looking at but when I look back at his hands the dress is gone.

"Did you put it back?" I ask.
"It's in my jacket." He replies and hides the safety magnets behind some clothes.
"Are you serious? I could afford it."
"Well yeah, but that's no fun, is it?" He says in a cocky way.

If I get arrested I'm telling the police to put him on the death penalty.

"Now let's go to an easier teritory so that ypu can have some fun too." He grabs me again and takes us to the back of the store. "Jewlery".
"I'm gonna get caught."
"Not if I teach you. It's all about distractions. If you wanna steal a pair of earrings, one of your hand will be on a necklace. Act like you're looking at that necklace and put the earrings in your pocket." He says quietly, making eye contact the entire time.

I follow his lead and do exactly what he says.

"Nice. You're learning. Now let's get the hell out of here before they suspect anything."
"Wait a minute."

I start walking towards the mens section and spot all of the underwear.

Male g-strings.

Niall looks comfused at my movements but I make a signal for him to come with me.

We go to the cashier and he doesn't even know what we're doing there.

Finally, I put the g-strings on the counter and take off my wallet.

"Oh no honey, that's a gift from me." I tell him, acting like I'm blocking his movement to pay.

The cashier looks at us and tries not to grin.

"Thank you very much, have a great day!"
"Oh, we will." I tell her and turn around to see a very mad Irish.

"What the hell was that?" He says in pure anger. He even blushed.
"To show you who's in control."

Oh my God I'm so sorry that this update took so long. School sucks and the Greek educational system is falling apart so I literally have 0 free time.

Preparing for the SATs is not fun at all.

Anyway hope u enjoyed this dumb chapter.
Byeee♡