Chapter 10

Raf King

I'm still half-way through my meal and Irish has basically inhaled his. His plate looks completely clean.

"You eat slowly." He notices.
"I want to enjoy my food."

She worked her way hrough a cheap pack of cigarettes.

"Do you seriously have your own song as your ringtone? What a narcisist." I mock him.

He shushes me strictly and picks up the phone.

Rude.

"Yes. Okay. Well what am I fucking paying you for? Find room. Good. I don't give a shit and tell Hank I'll have a chat with him later. No, I'm not gpnna kill him, dumbass. I just need a favor. Bye."

"Like you would ever kill someone." I say in a derogatory manner.

He just shrugs and continues eating.

"Who even was it?" I ask.
"Sal. We're going to a party tonight."
"Oh, have fun then."
"I said we."
"Me too? What will I even do there?"
"Party?" He says. Why does he sound annoyed? "Everyone will be there, he continues. We'll be at the VIP section and we'll have a seperate booth and bar."

Do I even have clothes for that?

"You can wear the dress we... um... got." He avoided the word "stole".
"Right."

His meal was now finished so he took a hundred dollars and put it in that little booklet that had the receipt.

He sure tips a lot.

We go outside and I see a black car right in front of us.

"Get in." He says casually.
"When did you ask for a ride?" I ask in full curiosity.
"I don't have to. These pricks know everything all the time. Wherever I go, they know." He tries to explain but can't keep himself calm.

I decide not to ask anything else because if regular Niall is annoying, imagine how angry Niall is.

The ride back to the hotel was silent- kinda.

Niall had to take a bunch of phone calls and I was pretty tired so I fell asleep for a few minutes.

The driver stopped pretty suddenly which caused me to wake up and the prick sitting next to me just burst out laughing.

*11 pm*

Nova came by my room so we can chat and dress for the party tonight.

I wasn't sure I wanted to go though.

"Girl are you kidding me?" Nova says. "You are living the dream. You have a job that takes you everywhere and you can attend parties that only celebrities attend. Why wouldn't you want that?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just a little moody. It's just... don't you ever feel like you're missing out on your best years. Like okay yeah I have a job but is it really what I want to be? And do I even know what I want to be? All I know is that I wanna sit around and look hot." I say and lie down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Don't worry, I got you. We will only be here for some months. After that you will have a lot of money. You can travel, ypu can go shopping. Do whatever you feel like."

"Promise we're going to Europe right after we're done with this?" I ask her.
"Promise." She replies.
"Great. Now does this dress scream 'I'm ready to rule the world and use my sexuality as my weapon'?" I ask showing her the dress I want to wear.
"Absolutely. Main character shit."

We laugh and start getting ready. We're supposed to bw downstairs at 12 do we barely have time.

We both get dressed and do our makeup. Nova is absolutely amazing at doing hair so she's curling mine right now.