Chapter 9

Promise I'll be way more active from now on.

Raf King

"To show you who's in control".

I can see him tense due to this simple sentence. His jaw flexes and his eyes stare directly into mine. He looks like he's trying to read my intentions. Maybe guess my next move.

Okay I'm not that mysterious, morron. I just wanted to make you feel like an idiot.

Too bad he can't hear my thoughts.

Actually, no. Scratch that. Too much going on there.

We are walking again and he is leading. He doesn't seem angry. I think that he's just surprised. Although, that doesn't make the akward silence any less bad.

I see a restaurant right ahead of us. A large concrete box, with big glass windows peaking inside and hanging plants in every corner.

"We're eating." He says, trying to hide a little smile.
"I'd never say no to food." I grin in return.

Niall goes to the check-in point and the person working there looks at him funny.

They talk a little bit and Niall rolls his eyes and tenses his shoulders. He then proceeds to take a fifty dollar bill out of his pocket and very subtly move it in front of the waitor.

The waitor glances at the money, then back at Niall. He takes another look around and very quickly puts the fifty in his pocket.

"Your table will be ready in five, sir." He claims and I see Irish nod and walk towards me.

"Bribary, Irish?" I tease him.
"You didn't think I was capable of it?" He laughs at my playfulness.
"No, I always thought of you as too much of a pussy."
"Right. Nice clothes, mind showing me tge receipt?" He points at my bag, filled with the clothes he stole for me.
"Only when I see you in that g-string".

A young waitress proceeds us and lets us know that our table is ready.

We sit down at the small table. The whole place was full amd everyone was chatting, eating and drinking.

It wasn't a very classy restaurant, so I didn't feel weird in a casual outfit.

We both look at the menu and honestly, I'll just get pasta. I really don't wanna eat a poor duck and on top of that feel bloated for the rest of the day.

I can't be the only one who has stomach problems just by existing, right?

Our waitress comes to us to take our order. I get pasta and some white wine and Niall gets something I can't even pronounce. It has beef and some weird gravy but the name is french. But I'm pretty sure "basilico" is italian so i don't know what the fuck is this plate.

The young woman leaves with our menus in hand and I catch Niall staring at me.

"I'm gonna pinch you with my fork." I warn him, using one of the deadliest looks I have in my collection. Of looks. Yeah.
"Oh no! How will I ever defend myself." He mocks me.
"I can be very dangerous, you know."
"Oh, I know. If the person in that store knew me you just ruined my entire reputation."
"Because of the thongs? Niall Horan. Are you afraid they might have thought you're gay? Are you homophobic, Niall?" I say in pure shock.
"No, dumbass. I'm supposed to look scary and dangerous. Thongs" he pauses " are neither of those. And I am not homophobic. I literally joined Liam in pride parade when he came out."
"Liam is gay?" I exclaim.
"Pansexual."
"Okay, okay." I mean, finally some diversity.

Our plates finally arrive and we start eating.

"I can't believe you got pasta." Niall says.
"What's wrong with pasta?" I say -kind of offended may I add.
"It's barely a meal and you can make it whenever you want."
"I didn't say anything about your plate."
"Yeah cause it's fucking amazing. Try some." He offers a piece he has on his fork.

I eat it and oh my Lord is it delicious. You can feel it melt inside your mouth and flavor just hits you right up your nose.

"See? Better than sex." He says, really excited about his plate.
"You must've had some really bad sex then."
"Sure buddy. Why are you even talking? You seem like the kind of person who likes the weirdest shit. Like feet or something."
"I'm eating, Niall. And why would you think that?"
"I just like to get on your nerves." He smiles proudly.

If I punch him in the teeth I'll be the bad guy though.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I bet the lucky ones you've slept with had an amazing time that the probably didn't deserve."
"Right." I say feeling more akward than ever.

Okay so I might have not done the um sex part but that's not my fault. Every time I felt ready, something happened and I broke up.

First, he said his best friends name while making out with me. Goodbye, Alan.

Then, in summer camp we were literally ready to have sex and a dumb kid fell on the tent and we had to run before that little shit told on us and we were sent away. So Goodbye, Duke.

And lastly, during vacation I got sick the day I was supposed to meet Jack. So that's a goodbye.

I've been quiet for too long, haven't I?

"No fucking way." He laughs in shock.
"What?" I say trying to act like nothing happened.
"There's no way." He still looks at me with wide eyes.
"What is it, dickhead?" I try not to shout.
"You're a virgin?"
"What? No! You're a virgin." I say and I can feel the cringe hitting my spine.
"How did that happen. Actually, how did that not happen?"
"It just didn't. And why is it importamt?"
"Because now I can guarantee you'll have the perfect first time."
"And why is that?"
"Because I'll make it perfect."
"Let me be clear to you Irish. We 're not having sex. Ever. Not until hell freezes, Madonna becomes a nun and the scy turns yellow."

He doesn't even respond. He just smirks and continues eating like he got what he wanted.

You'll regret this attitude, Irish.

Hiiiii... *hides before everyone shoots her*

I know I haven't posted in forever but in my defence, I literally had zero spare time.

Greek schools can fuck themselves.

So um I promise I'll be active from now on and give the story some time before it gets interesting because trust me, I have ideas.

I love all 6 of u who read this dum-dum story.

Peace out✌🏻