Chapter Two: The Surprising News - Keefe

You guys are gonna get two chappies! You better hope I'm in a good mood, or else I'll leave you with a EVEN BIGGER cliffhanger!!!

"What?! You must be joking!" shrieked Sophie.

"I'm dead serious, Miss Foster.  This year, Foxfire will be part of the Triwizard Tournament, which is being hosted at Hogwarts. You will have one week to prepare. Then we will be leaping to Hogwarts. I will be your Headmaster." said Mr Forkle, without a trace of sarcasm or humour.

"What's Hogwarts?" Keefe thought. Then it clicked. Hogwarts was a school. But where? Where had Keefe came across that information. Keefe searched his memories, and then he remembered. Hogwarts was a school in the Harry Potter series, his favorite books. And the Triwizard Tournament was the Tournament in the fourth book. He was so stupid! How could he forget it? It was his favorite series! But, wait. Hogwarts was in the Forbidden Cities! Hang on, Hogwarts wasn't even REAL! Harry Potter was a FICTION story!

"Hogwarts isn't real" said Keefe.

"Oh but Mr Sencen, it IS real. The councillors and the Black Swan have known them for a long time, and they have known us for a long time too. This year, the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, has let me know that they will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament again, and invited us to participate. Well, we thought it would be nice for you to make some friends, and the Council agreed. As there is an age limit, and the tasks, three of them in total, are extremely dangerous, we all decided that it would be best to bring you kids, as you are already capable of coping with danger."

"OMG!!!" cried Sophie. "We need to start preparing NOW!!!"

Well, they DO need to start preparing. But I'm lazy and so you'll have to wait until TOMORROW to get the next chapter! Hahahahaha!

-ExtremeKotlcFan