ITS TIME

( There is some music up there for you all. Why ain't it showing in the readers view-)

Fresh/??? POV

I have finally found myself a name! Yay, do I have to put it in my code or something like that? Error did that when he was in a new multiverse, or was it just because there was another Error there? Oh well I might as well try and see.

.

.

Okay I have put the name in! My new name is going to be Willow. Although it may not match the Fresh scheme I am not Fresh, I may be in his body but that doesn't mean I have to keep the same name or have a name similar to Fresh.

After finally figuring out how to put my new name in my code I decided that it's now time to meet the sans aus including Ink and Error, of course. But first I am going to go change from these clothes.

2 minutes later.

I am now wearing a dark red hoodie with a lighter red design of roses on it, black pants because before in my previous life I didn't like showing my legs and I ain't showing them now either. I also still have my shades on along with some black fingerless gloves. I decided that now is the time to visit the aus plus they should already know other aus exist by this time. I first open a portal to the doodle sphere where surely Ink should be at. I was correct so I just sneaked up behind Ink and scared him a bit.

Third person POV

Willow came up behind Ink and yelled "Boo!" Which for some reason scared Ink even though he was the protecter of the aus but Willow isn't going to question it that much. Ink just somehow jumped away and let out a tiny screech, which has somehow made Willow proud?..

Anyways after Ink has calmed down.

Ink's POV

After I calmed down from the jumpscare. (No there is not a fnaftale in here and I'm not allowing it in this multiverse thank you very much)
I turn around to see a sans behind me but I didn't even create him? Plus how he get here, they would have to have my permission to even get in here!

Willow's POV

Okay seems like Ink is now lost in thought which I wave my skeletal hand in front of his eye sockets. That didn't work so now I think Ink is forever lost in thought..

Actually did he ever make a au with McDonalds? I want some chicken nuggies.. I didn't get to eat my chicken nuggets before I died, curse you truck-kun and multiverse. Anyways I am now poking Ink so I can snap him out of his thoughts. Actually can I take this chance and steal at least one of his viles? I always wanted to know what it tasted like, actually never mind I just remembered that it just tastes like paint which I do not want to poison myself. Actually, do skeletons even get poisoned???

Why do I keep thinking of these questions?? I'm making myself confused every damn second I'm here. Anyways I am now exploring this place, I guess most fanfics are right. This place just has paper all over the place with most of the papers floating in the air that is showing the aus through a viewing portal. Which is kinda like Ink is stalking them, really I thought he was better than this but then again. Ink does drive Error into suicide in the void in another multiverse. Yes I still have knowledge of other multiverses, what do you people expect from a former fan turned skeleton??

I decided to leave as Ink is forever lost in thought. Well, time to visit Error! I wonder if he is forced god of destruction here?
It now seems like my portal has changed?? Really, it was all white before and now it has red and gold and gold designs on it?

Ignoring that I just went into the portal, wondering if this Error is a forced god of destruction or just some insane Error that finds joy in destroying aus. I personally think forced god of destruction is much better.

.

.

.
Ahem, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I all have a question for you all. Which story of mine do you want me to update next? I'll leave the options for ya here.

Reincarnated as Fresh Sans??

Reincarnated as Fell Sans but different?

Reborn as Error Sans but different?

What if Red Fell

A nightmare induced sleep

Reincarnated into wait.. IM WHAT?!