Meeting the so called Star sanses and the council.. and there's Ink again funk

I was just thinking about some things when I'm suddenly thrown into this place. Really I was just waiting for Error to go to the spot I was at but no, I get thrown into another place. Then two small portals appeared and threw Roundy and Infernix out, I caught them before they would get hurt. I stood up with Roundy in my arms and Infernix deciding to walk by himself instead of being carried. I heard some footsteps coming over here but before whoever is coming to me I decided to check out the room. It looked plain, just a machine in the room with a desk and loads of papers. Three people opened the door to the room to which I see..

A squid, a blueberry and a sun.

Ahem I mean Ink, Blue or Blueberry, and Dream. They said something to each other and kept glancing at me, Roundy, and Infernix. They decided to lead me into this room which looked like a meeting room, Ink did something and all of a sudden some sanses and papyruses came through some portals and sat down on the seats. Ink said something which I ignored, now everyone's attention is on me. Dream started asking me what my name was. "My name is Willow.." Now Ink asked if anyone had questions to ask me, I silently sighed and got prepared for all the questions that were to be asked.

First classic Papyrus asked where I came from. "I do not have a AU that is like yours my AU has no residents, just me. No humans, no monsters including Gaster" They all seemed surprised when I said that, ignoring it I answered another question. A sans with sharp teeth and one gold tooth, we all know who it is. Fell sans anyways, he asked "Are you a dunking outcode like that destroyer. Why can't I say dunking! Funk!" I tried holding in my laughs before managing to calm down enough to answer his questions "Well maybe? Also every time I'm near no bad words are allowed so good lunch with that Fell, Edge, or Red, whichever you preferred to be called here" They all were shocked and now I keep getting questions on how I knew. I sighed, not dealing well with all this talking. I never did well with lots of talking like in big crowds, I wanted to leave the room but I wanted to do some things before leaving. Infernix let out a roar which silenced them.

Silently saying thank you to Infernix I didn't answer them at all. I actually started wondering some things and went up to Blue and whispered something to him, did you all expect me to say what I whispered to him? Well no! (*puts some more flex tape on the fourth wall* Although asks are coming soon it's not time yet..)

Blue hesitantly nodded at my question, I smiled at that before asking if I could leave yet.. Some of the sans and papyruses wanted me to stay here. Hell nah am I staying here. Sure I could just make a portal out of here but what's the fun in that? Not much fun, why not make them question their life or confuse them before leaving? I know the perfect thing!

After 'asking' some things brought to you by.. wait you want to know what he said didn't you?

Now that I made them question their existence or confuse the heck out of them, whichever they felt "Adios!" And those were the last words they heard from me before I left, well they might've not heard it since they are too busy trying to figure out what I said. I just made a portal and left, instead of going to my house and all I just went to check out Horrortale. Well actually I need to go get some food to give them.. Well just going to hope none of the Horrortale residents try to kill me and all. Actually.. might have to leave Roundy and Infernix here. Yep going to have to drop them off at my house, Roundy can be.... a bit crazy when he feels like it.

I look at Roundy, already knowing there is to be chaos.. I'm now glad Infernix is going to be with Roundy..

Right after Willow drops Roundy and Infernix at the house with food and water for Roundy of course. He also got food for the Horrortale residents brought to you by... wait HOW THE FUNK DID A KAREN GET HERE

Right when I stepped my toes, no not my foot my toes. I knew right away there was chaos to be made, was it the chaos Roundy was doing or was it here? No body knows. Heh.. my jokes are very bad, really.. I had to make use of it since there's a body as far as I can see. I just pulled up the hood of my hoodie and went into the forest. I should've waited till most of the monsters were asleep, don't want to be caught if I were to go and give food where a lot of monsters were awake.

It wasn't too long before almost every monster was asleep, just have to avoid the monsters that were awake. I was thinking about putting the food outside of their house or in their fridge and food pantry, whichever people call it. I decided putting the food inside the fridges and pantrys, if I were to put it outside then some monsters would steal it..

After putting all the food in the houses without getting caught, now was the skeleton brother's house. Brought to you by... wait.. ERA GET THAT FORK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! FORKS AREN'T MEANT TO BE EATEN.. damn it.. Wait MONOCHROME DON'T EAT THAT KNIFE!

Oh no.. no no no..

How am I even going to do the skeleton brother's house! Especially with the way Horror is now! It is past the point of time where Undyne threw that spear in Horror's skull. Using all my courage, which is not much I teleport into the house and checked no one was downstairs or were to come downstairs. I wanted this over with quickly and put food into the fridge and pantry, not even noticing a certain skeleton watching him do this. I teleport out of there into the forest to calm down my racing soul? It's hard to tell anymore especially when you are reincarnated from originally being a human to a skeleton. Once I calmed down I went and repeated this with all the copies of Horrortale. I wasn't angry with Ink for making this type of AU, I was just angry with Ink for not helping!

After Willow finished giving food to all the copies of Horrortale brought to you by.. wait.. Damn it I thought Monochrome and Era stopped eating the silverware! Mint is just watching all the chaos sipping tea while Star also tried getting them to stop

I felt such a big relief when I finished everything, I opened a portal to my house and stepped inside. Oh look at all that chaos!.. Damn it, at least Infernix didn't let the chaos get worse.. I will forever thank him. I started on fixing everything, glad that with my magic it was a lot easier.

I checked the codes, I just felt an urge to do so.. wait.. Why is anyone allowed to go here? It was only so me and whoever I gave permission to were allowed to get here.. after 10 minutes of wondering I saw someone enter this AU..

Monochrome and Era have eaten all the silverware. Star is freaking out, Mint is just drinking his tea, Nyx accidentally started a fire in the kitchen now. Star is.. not okay. Vervain is.. in the corner of the room curled up with his wings covering him. Lilac is frantically trying to put the fire out with Erebus helping them. Thorn is watching this all while sipping some coffee. Echo looks like she wants to touch the fire which Chase stops her from doing. Demoni is.. laughing at everything that is happening. Cloudia is trying to calm Star down. Ivy is looking around with a emotionless look on their face, not even bothered by what's happening. Hypno is just eating popcorn while he watches all the chaos. Vio is also eating popcorn with Hypno. Ivory is floating upside down hike reading a book, ignoring everything that is happening.

What have my OCs come to be?..