Asks are now open!

A 8 year old girl known as Echo turns on the camera, after that she drags everyone in the room. "Alright so LL said, there are people named readers watching us and that we have to tell them this sentence!" She holds up a note which everyone nods.

They all shouted... well some talked normally "Asks are now open!!"

Denomi then sighed and spoke up "So far we only have a few asks.. They will be answered next chapter, asks will be open for a while. Also you readers are allowed to send things and, yes you can send yourself or others here but they are not allowed to stay for too long if so"

Demoni

Hypno

Echo

Ivy (No, she is not Poison Ivy get that thought out of your head)

Era

Mono/Monochrome

Mint (This mint is off limits for chewing on to make your breath smell like mints and all)

Vervain

Grey Star/Star (WiSh UpOn A sTaR)

Willow

Ink (You may stab a quill in them if needed, I'm talking to you Harry Potter fans. What? They are called Ink so why not stab a quill in them?)

Blue/Blueberry (Boys and girls, remember don't eat the blueberry. I know some of you like to eat blueberries but this one is off limits for eating)

Dream (If you are having some weird dream of drunk Dumbledore flying around and wearing makeup and stuff blame him)

(Perhaps I'll post what they look like later? Or just put descriptions of what they look like? Just feeling a bit tired when I'm posting this, I refuse to sleep)

-Extra? Wait this never happened in other chapters, what could be the special occasion for a extra?-

Mint: Mama said it was my time on the x-box

Echo: No, Mama said it was MY turn on the x-box!

They all turn to look at LL and Veravin, LL claiming that she adopted them all as her children while Vervain just acting like that one mom friend. They both anime sweat dropped at this.

LL & Vervain: Uhm...

Hypno: What

Hypno: the

Hypno: funk

Hypno: IS A X-BOX!