Im what?!

You remember it was all a blur, you were helping your brothers with their bags across the street. Although you were considered a nerd back then, you weren't weak at all. You had helped push all four brothers to the sidewalk but it was too late, the truck hit you before you could make it. ( I thought I told truck-kun to stop crashing into people..)

You wake up in a seemingly endless void of black, you often see which you guess are 'souls' which now helped you conclude that you are dead. You found a bench out of nowhere and sat next to a almost transparent grandpa, he told you what this place is and how he died. Turns out this is where souls wait to be reincarnated. You wait as what it seemed to be hours or days that passed, the grandpa who's name was Travis was taken away to be reincarnated again and what I mean by again he said that this is his second time. Finally you were taken away to be reincarnated but before you were transported into that wait..multiverse? You tried to ignore that as a voice came out of nowhere " hello .... you will be reincarnated as a skeleton named Fresh Sans and will be transported into the multiverse, you were specifically chosen for this. " When the voice finished talking you felt yourself passing out, once you passed out your soul traveled to your new body.

You woke up in what seemed like a plain house which surprised you at first as you never though your favorite character, Fresh to have a plain house when he literally has so much colors on him. You decided to get off the plain bed with desaturated blue sheets, although it was comfy you wanted to explore and get used to your body. But then a idea popped up in your head you wondered if you could do magic as you were in a magical skeletons body, but first of you saw a note on the nightstand which you decided to read first before exploring. It said ' hello as you now know, you are now fresh who is considered a parasite but you have a soul which means you do not need to feed off other souls. I have brought your pet here as your brothers don't really know what to do with him.'

Before reading more you heard a bark downstairs as you heard it continue up the stairs before it went into your room, you looked at your pug which you were glad was here. Your pug's name was Roundy Artin which you did not name him as one of your brothers named him themselves. You sighed before picking him up and sat him down on the bed, as you then picked up the note again and started reading. ' You can decide when to talk to other aus as right now you are in your own au which is in the plains but you have a forest in the back of your house that you can explore with your pug. If you want you can take your pug with you to other aus although others will question what he is. If you want to protect your pug in case others harm him if you are in a fight, there is a special collar that can put a shield around him when attacked. The shield is impossible to break through so your pug wouldn't harmed. It would be wise if you would practice your new magic before going out to any aus' that was where the writing ended but there wasn't anything to say who it was from, but Fresh was going to take the advice and practice his magic now.

' Although he's going to get used to being a boy which he is now glad they are skeletons'

He then found that Roundy was now sleeping on his pillow and decided that he would practice outside ' he didn't want to break anything in the house and wake up his pug'. So as he went out the back door that led into the forest he decided to start small, as he then practiced his bone attacks. He had to learn how to make it turn the way he wanted it to do then he decided if he could make gasterblasters, which that ended up in him getting a gaster blaster pet dog which he then decided was good so Roundy doesn't get lonely.

 He had to learn how to make it turn the way he wanted it to do then he decided if he could make gasterblasters, which that ended up in him getting a gaster blaster pet dog which he then decided was good so Roundy doesn't get lonely

(Image is not mine credits go to whoever drew this). Ok so the word count is 821 words and credits go to karmaAkabane425 for letting me use a bit of their idea of their Reincarnated as fresh sans for 2 multiverses ( forgot what the actual name is but I think I got it right) story but theirs is different from this but go check out their stories as their stories are amazing u. u