Seventeen

~💜~

~💜~

It's Saturday and in a couple of hours I'll be picked up to be brought towards the Bangtan Group Home. I'm excited and nervous. I'll be the first ARMY to ever find out where they live and to enter their shared home and it's really exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time.

It's absolutely amazing that they even invited me into their own home, I didn't think they were allowed to do such a thing.

Maybe I have to keep it quiet, maybe I'm not supposed to say anything once I get back to work on Monday.

I'll have to ask them about this. I always thought that their shared and private homes were supposed to stay as private as possible, meaning that nobody is supposed to know where they live expect for Bang Si-Hyuk and their own families of course. They might see me as a member of the Big Hit family and feel comfortable sharing the location of their home with me, but at the end of the day.. I'm just a temporary member of the family. I'm here for another twelve weeks and then I'll have to return to the real world.

It's a depressing thought really. Even though I'm absolutely working my ass off to make these studio's the best designs I have ever made, I really enjoy working with them, getting to know them and spending time with them. They are amazing individuals and an even more amazing group. The thought of leaving them in just three months saddens me beyond belief and I truly wish that I didn't have to go after that time. I'll have to turn in my work phone, which means that I also won't be able to keep in contact with them and I'll have to let them go. I'll have to return to my own world, where I'm just an ARMY and they are BTS.

Don't get me wrong, I love being an ARMY and it never bothered me that I never met them even though we're both in Seoul. It never bothered me that they would never know me and that I'd always be a fan to them. But once you get a taste of a little more, it's hard to go back.. you know?

They're getting to know who I am and seem to enjoy my company, just like I'm getting to know who they really are and I really enjoy spending time with them. It'll just be very hard going back to being just their fan after having worked with them on such close quarters for three and a half months.

Right now, I'm working on a simple draft for Yoongi's studio. Bang Si-Hyuk had told me I was free to work in whatever order I wanted. So, I decided to be annoying and work from oldest to youngest, meaning I'll be doing Jungkook's studio last. I've been Yoongi's studio for barely a minute, but I wasn't focused on the room. So assuming it has the same layout as Jin's studio, I decided that I could start a simple draft. On Monday I'll be working on his couch and start the true design, discuss everything Yoongi wants and needs for his studio and from there I'll try to make the design as perfect as possible.

I have some time to kill before I have to shower and get dressed for this dinner at the Bangtan Home, so with that time I thought I could get a little ahead of work and start a simple draft. Yoongi is pretty basic as far as I know, he needs his equipment, his instruments and his couch of course. Yoongi can work really hard when it comes to his songs for both BTS and Agust-D, so I want to put the main focus on his instruments and computer. They have to be near each other and yet make it so that he can have enough space to move around in his studio. It has to be a place of work, but also a place for comfort. It can be hard to match those two, but seeing as they loved what I did for Jin's studio.. I'm hoping that I can pull that off with all seven of them.