I

"That's what, a Three-story fall to the deck?" Pope says to me as I dangle my foot off the roof of an under-construction house, "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

       I put my finger in the air to test the wind, " Hm, Should I do it?" I ask.

       " Yeah, you should jump" John B responds sitting on the scaffolding.

       " I'll Shoot you on the way down," Pope says while pointing a drill at me.

       I put my hand to my chest pretending I'm offended, " Your gonna shoot me?"

       "Yep," Pope says.

       I start to point finger guns at him and make gun sounds, or whatever you want to call them.

       Kiara walks out of the unfinished house, "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." 

       "Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ finally speaks sitting next to John B.

       "This used to be a turtle habitat," Kie continues "But who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

       "I can't have cold towels" JJ mumbles. "I don't know what I would do if I had cold towels" John B adds

       Kie looks up at me, " Could you please not kill yourself, Beverley?"

       "Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ interjects.

       Almost immediately after he says this I lose my balance. Perfect timing am I right? As I'm trying to stay on the roof I drop my beer. "Shit," I exclaimed as it hits the ground.

       "Of course you did." JJ said, " Like right when I told you not to"

       I look at him and smile, "Guess I'll just have to steal one later."

       " No, you will not," John B says sternly, " I don't even know how you got the first one"

     "I'm just magical that way, JB"

       Pope looks over the edge of the railing then looks back at the rest of the group, " Hey, uh securities here. Let's wrap it."

       "ah man," I say as JJ helps me down from the roof, " I was just starting to have fun." 

       "let's go boys," Kie says.

       JJ looks over to where the security guard parked, " Gary, Is that you?" I get behind him and say, " Dude, I think it is."

       " You two are just asking for it, You know?" Kiara says as JJ and I climb down the scaffolding.

       The five of us then start to run out of the bare-bones house. As we get down the stairs, JJ starts to pull me one way but he quickly turns around before we are caught by security. As we run the other way, another security guard tries to grab us and we narrowly avoid them. "Not much of a hugger!" JJ yells back at them, earning a slight giggle from me.

       "Go, Pope," I say while running to hop over the fence.

       " Go go go go" JJ continues while helping me over the fence before jumping over himself.

       Pope not so gracefully got over the fence and then fell on the floor. I giggle a little as me and JJ land on our feet.

       "Get up, pope. Fatso's coming" I say as we run.

       John B yells from the van, " The bus is leaving" 

       Somehow John B and Kie have already made it to the van. Beats me how they got there so quickly but as long as we got our getaway car, I'm good. As I get in, I notice Gary running behind us.