Seven: The After Party

Warning: Party Scene Coming Up, Mentions of Drinking !

"Yes!"

I yell as Karasuno's last quick is blocked by Kindaichi and Makki. The boys go insane, yelling and cheering as they accept their victory. Eventually, the teams line up and shake hands, and I find myself talking to Karasuno's manager. The dark haired girl grins at me, then laughs at my joke. 

"You'll be at the party tonight? We definitely need to talk more there! I'm Kiyoko, by the way!"

She says to me, her soft voice immediately making me simp for her, although I try not to show it. 

"For sure! I'm Y/N, and we definitely have to talk later, see ya!"

I say my goodbyes to her, then walk over to the chaotic group of boys. 

"Let's go get our party on!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Teruhashi laughs as she is pulled away from me, two boys in red jackets already catching her eye. Rolling my eyes at her, I turn away to find myself a drink, since I won't make it out of here sober. 

"Y/N! Come here, meet these people!"

A voice calls me, and I face a clearly plastered Oikawa.

"Sure, lightweight. Only if you get me one of whatever you're having."

I answer, and the boy grins, leading me to a table with many drinks. The setter skillfully begins to pour my drink, then hands me the cup. 

"I'm gonna introduce you to my friends from other schools! They're called 'The Pretty Setter Squad'!" 

He happily states, and the two of us walk outside to a large backyard, where a small group of boys sit around a campfire. 

"Who'd you bring with you, Oikawa?"

A blonde boy asks, gesturing for me to sit next to him. With a smile on my face, I comply, Oikawa sitting on the other side of me. 

"I'm Y/N, can you all introduce yourselves to me?"

I ask, not knowing about the chaos that would soon erupt. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Semi, put me down!"

I scream as the boy runs, me hanging off his back. 

"Sorry sweetheart, but you didn't answer my question. You don't tell the truth, you get thrown in the pool!"

He yells, attracting the attention of more of the party guests. Kenma continues to film my torture as I scream, alerting Makki and Mattsun to my issue. Sadly, they both laugh, and I make a mental note to kill them both when I sober up.

"You know how to swim, right?" 

The boy whispers in my ear and I shrug, screaming when he drops me into the water anyways. Cold immediately embraces me, the liquid seeping into my clothes, and I thank the gods that my braids needed to be redone anyways. Eventually, I decide to swim to the surface, only to see a body falling towards me. 

Kurro laughs as he nearly kills me, casually ruffling my hair and messing up my braids even more. 

"Don't worry, chibi-chan, I won't leave you in here alone."