Five: Flirting, Flirting, and more Flirting

"The picture on your story is so cute! Who knew Makki can actually take good pics?"

Eren jokes, finally getting off pause so I can see her face again.

"Tell me about it. Apparently, he takes sunset pictures to send to his friend, the one I was telling you about."

I say, causing the blonde girl to squeal.

"Stop! That's so precious! Is this friend cute?"

She asks me, and I pretend to ponder the question.

"Obviously, he's cute! He's more your type than mine tho, I have my eyes on a few other guys."

I respond to her, proceeding to fill her in on my current life in Miyagi. Eren is the perfect listener, gasping and laughing at all the right moments. The girl's attentiveness is one that makes me miss her even more, and I sigh while propping my phone up on my mirror.

"Holy shit, I miss you. Homeroom with J and Carmen isn't the same without you!"

She complains, flipping her hair to reveal her miniscule freckles and bright green eyes.

"I miss you too, love. Maybe I'll force Makki and his friends to come with me over break and visit?"

I suggest, and she nods enthusiastically.

"Yes! I have to go now darling, love you!"

She yells, and I return her sentiment before hanging up. Damn, I miss my best friend.

++++++++++++++++++++

Teruhashi follows me down the long hallway, successfully helping me avoid the people spreading rumors about me already.

"People need to mind their own fucking buisness. Shit's annoying."

The girl rants, and I nod in agreement as I place my books in my locker.

"They're just jealous that Oikawa and Co. want me instead of them. The fan behavior is to real!"

Teru laughs at my statement, leaning against the lockers.

"Anyways, there's a party we HAVE to go to. My friends from Nekoma invited me, and I bet you'd love all of them! They're the sweetest boys."

She excitedly proclaims, thrusting her giant phone into my face.

"Plus, the volleyball boys will be there too, since they have friends going!"

The girl continues, and I pretend to mull over her words.

"Ya, I'll go. I need something to do this weekend anyways. Plus, we haven't even hung out outside of school yet."

My response causes the girl to squeal, nearly crashing into my locker as she gives me a hug.

"Yay! Can I come over on Saturday and help you get ready after the game? Like you said, we never hang out."

The girl begs and I nod, knowing agreeing with her will get me out of this conversation faster.

"Great! See you this weekend!"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Iwaizumi returns my greeting as I walk into the gym, this confusing MANY of his teammates.