Chapter 4: The Chaotician and Welcome to Jurassic Park

Over the Pacific, three helicopters are flying over it. Inside the middle one, is Mr. Hammond, and his guests. Tyler is sitting across his dad, and beside him is Gennaro, and a man with a black jacket. His name is Dr. Ian Malcolm. He looks at Alan and Ellie as Alan is holding his raptor claw.

Ian: So you two, um, dig up...dig up dinosaurs?

Ellie laughs at that, trying to answer that. Alan frowns at him.

Ellie: Well--

Alan: We try to.

Tyler: Yep. It's not really easy, but we try our hardest. 

Ian starts laughs and snarls. Everyone looks at him with weird looks. Tyler looks at his dad, who shakes his head at him.

John: You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm. He suffers from a deplorable excess of personality, especially for a mathematician. 

Ian: Chaotician, actually. John doesn't subscribe to chaos, particularly what it has to say about his science project. 

John: Codswallop, Ian. You've never been able to sufficiently explain your concerns about the island. 

Ian: Oh, John, John. Because of the behavior of the system in phase space? 

John: A load, if I may say so, of fashionable number crunching. 

Ian: Is not. (Touches John's leg)

John: (Slaps it away) I do wish you wouldn't do that.

Tyler laughs at that. Ellie looks at him with a smile, seeing he at least enjoyed that for a laugh.

Ian: Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant, you've heard of chaos theory? 

Ellie: No. 

Ian: No? Non-linear equations? Strange attractors? 

Tyler: Nope, we haven't, sir. 

Ian: (Looks at Ellie) Dr. Sattler, I refuse to believe that you...aren't familiar with the concept of attraction. 

Ellie smiles, and looks away to look at Alan. John frowns as he looks at Gennaro. 

John: Hmm! I bring scientists and young guests, YOU bring a rock star. 

Gennaro is about to say something, but then John looks out, and he sees something ahead. 

John: There it is. 

On the other helicopters, the heroes look out, and they see that they are approaching the island. They are now at Isla Nublar. The helicopters fly by a grassy rock in the water by the island, and they enter the island jungle. The choppers continue flying over the jungle. The heroes all look at he jungle, seeing it's beautiful. Inside the middle chopper, John tells everyone what it is about to happen.

John: Bad wind shears. We have to drop pretty fast, so hold on, 'cause it can be just a little thrilling. 

Tyler: How so?

Just then, the chopper drops fast, and it shakes everyone. They all hold onto their seats. 

John: Ya-hoo! (Laughing)

Tyler and Ellie start laughing too. Gennaro nervously smiles, and puts his seatbelt on. Ian does the same too, and so does Tyler. Alan grabs his seatbelt, but he sees he has two latches for the seatbelt. Ellie buckles up, and Alan looks at her. Ian smirks at this. Tyler chuckles as he shakes his head. Sometimes, his dad has bad luck. The choppers all drop down towards the ground to land. The heroes also buckle up too. Tyler helps his dad out with John.