Part 9-SECRET REVEALED(LAST PART)

2 months past and your leg are fully healed.You haven't heard anything about Jennie and Irene but Taehyung are sure..Irene is planning something and that's why Taehyung always follow you when you are out alone to make sure you are safe.He doesn't want you to hurt anymore..The doorbell suddenly ringed so Taehyung open the door only to saw Irene and Jennie.His face turned to cold one.

TH:What are you two doing here?It's already night.

JN:We want to meet Y/N..

TH:Y/N is not home..

JN:Please,Tae..I want to apologise..

You came to them and look at Irene who is rolling her eyes secretly but you saw it.

Y/N:Why you two are here?

Jennie hold your hand.

JN:Please forgive me,Y/N..I'm very sorry..

Y/N:Eonnie..Don't worry,I already forgive you..

IR:I also want to apologise..

Y/N:Okay..But you are not allowed to come here ever again,Irene-ssi..

IR:Why?

Y/N:Because this isn't your place..

IR:Come on!We are friends right?

Y/N:I have never said that..Come in,eonnie..

You pulled Jennie and quickly lock the door leaving Irene with pissed face..

IR:Don't worry..I will get my revenge soon,Y/N..I will kill you and your boyfriend and take Taehyung with me..

-Y/N POV-

I look at Taehyung and Jennie..Taehyung oppa still mad at her.

Y/N:You two should talk..

I smile at Jennie eonnie and walk away.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

TH:What are you planning?

JN:I'm not planning anything..I just want to apologise..Is it hard to trust me?Atleast once?I know what I did was wrong but I really regret it..I killed Areum and almost kill Y/N..But I really changed..I love Y/N..She is my sister..And I realized that she is important to me too..

??:Who is Areum?

I look behind and saw Jin hyung.I signalled him to slow down his voice.

TH:Not now,hyung..You will soon know but just don't tell anyone especially Y/N and Jimin.

SJ:Okay?But why?

TH:Just don't..

I pulled Jennie to my room..

TH:Fine..I forgive you but you have to gain my trust..

JN:How?I'll do anything..

I smirk..

-Y/N POV- 

My phone ringed and I answer it..

-OTP-

Y/N:Hello,EUNWOO?

EUNWOO:Hey,I have something to tell you.

Y/N:What is it?

After talking with Eunwoo,I felt someone backhugging me..I smile knowing it's Jimin.

JM:Who is that?

Y/N:Just a friend,don't worry..

JM:You already forgive her?

Y/N:Who?Jennie?