Part 6-CHANGES

IR:Bi*** ,wake up!!

You flinched as you felt someone kicked your stomach..You groaned in pain and look at her with teary eyes.

IR:Your boyfriend is here..And later,I can kill you infront of him..

She said after kneeling infront of you.She pointed a gun on your head and smirked.

IR:Can't wait to see these bullets in your head..

She chuckled evilly..

??:Let go of her..

A husky voice echoed the abandoned building.

KAI:Well3x..Look who's here..Park Jimin,my old friend!

JM:I am here so let go of her..

KAI:Not so fast,Park.The documents..

He said while extended his hand for the documents.

JM:Y/N first..

Kai chuckled and look over you.

KAI:We both will put them in the middle..Sounds fair,right?

JM:I know you will put a trap..

KAI:Okay fine!I won't..She's useless anyway..

Irene push you to the middle while Jimin put the fake documents..Jimin quickly pull you to him and hugged you..You don't know what to do..Scared of him or loving the warmth of his.

JM:You okay?

You just nodded..

JM:You have the documents now..I will take Y/N with me.

Irene chuckled and shook his head.

IR:Not so fast.Mr.You can take her once I kill her.

She suddenly shot your back and your leg since Jimin is still hugging you.Jimin eyes widen.

JM:Y/N!GUYS!PLAN B!

Kai and Irene look at each other as Jimin's men came to them and start shooting..It's a war between Jimin's gang and Kai's gang..Jimin lift Y/N in a bridal style and bring her out of the building as she already in tears because of the pain she had..Jimin's driver drove off to the hospital.The boys look at her worried while Jimin's tears threatened to fall

JM:Don't close your eyes Y/N..Just hang in there,okay..

You look at 'the person' and smile without them noticing but only him..

Y/N:Oppa..

You whisper before you lose your conscious..Jimin start to panic and told the driver to fast.

                  -AT THE HOSPITAL-

It's been hours that you are in the operation room,The boys already sweating badly because of nervous and worriedness.Jisoo bit her nail in worried..Suddenly one of Jimin's man came to him.

MAN:Boss.

JM:Did you already kill them?

He ask with a cold and dark tone.

MAN:Unfortunately,they escape..

Jimin glare at him as he gulped scared that he might dead..Just then the doctor came out from the operation room.They except the man approach the doctor.

JM:How is she,doc?

DOC:Fortunately,she is fine but she will stay here for 5 days so that she can get more rest.For now,she can't walk well because her back and her leg is not fully healed.