Epilogue

❝I know that you weren't really a person who created a good impression first

I mean, how could you?

You ordered to kill my parents and kidnap me. It was true that I thought you were some of maniac or something. But it wasn't really a surprise that you ran a mafia group---as Taehyung worked in one. It didn't disturb me to know that you killed people at that time, since we barely knew each other.

It was fun and games, in start, you know? We flirting with each other, teasing each other and cuddling each other. I had fun.

I didn't really realize how much you were precious to me, how much I got attached to you, till I got kidnapped at that stupid party. 

Full of strangers, in the place where people get sold, it was... one of my worst nightmares. When that awful thing happened to me, I just... I just wanted to die. And there wasn't a day where I didn't about you, hyung, in those two weeks.

I missed you so much that, I wanted you to come and save me.

And perhaps, that was when I realized that my feelings towards  you was more than just some friend, brother or someone you flirt with. I realized that I started getting dependant on you... emotionally.

It scared me.

I wasn't used to love, I wasn't used to dating and commitment, all I did was have a lot of one-night stands in parties. Nothing more. 

When you came for me, standing right in front of me, just before I was getting sold, it was like I fell in love with your eyes all over again. 

A lot changed between us after that.

We ignored each other, and we let us convince that neither had time for each other. We were conflicted---I was, because I killed a person, and you were, because you were afraid that I might accuse you of killing my parents directly.

I didn't think that I'd find a weird comfort in you, but I'm glad I did find it. More than glad, actually. 

And I never imagined that we both knew each other from before.

Days passed, and it was as if everything was put back to place perfectly, on its own. I'm glad we didn't force each other to communicate, force each other to talk when we clearly needed time alone. I'm glad that you respected my decision, no matter what it was. 

When I came to know about the real reason why my parents were murdered, I didn't know how to react. 

It was not fair.

I'm more than euphoric that you waited for me after all those years---almost ten. Also, I'm sorry that I couldn't remember you. I'm sorry that I didn't fight for you, the same way you did. I'm sorry you had to go through all those things, without me as your comfort by your side. And I'm thankful that you didn't seek any other sort of comfort, for yourself.