Chapter 23 : Panic

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes.

Jimin ran away with a gun right in front of his eyes---which confused all his plans. He was planning to corner the one who bought Jimin on the roads, in car. He planned to capture him outside the hall, outside this stupid auction.

Now that Jimin ran away, stabbed a person, threatened them, and shot near the guard---Yoongi couldn't do anything on his behalf.

He was hoping to rescue Jimin silently, not exposing him and not wanting to waste his stupid time on Donghyun.

Now with Jimin has done, Yoongi knew Donghyun was furious.

Yoongi didn't know what to do, be happy that Jimin escaped and go after him or pissed that it only made things worse. 

Before he could think about anything else, Jin rushed towards him, before pulling him towards a corner---seeing that Donghyun was coming that way. With this chaos, they couldn't bare missing another. 

"I see he's gone," his voice came out, anger clear in them. "He's going to pay for it." 

"I think the fuck not," Yoongi muttered under his breath. 

"Hoseok!" Donghyun called him immediately, the other appearing in front of him immediately. "You said you want to gain my trust," he said, looking into Hoseok's eyes. "Bring Jimin back to me." 

"Okay," Hoseok replied emotionlessly, before leaving the hall, with some of Donghyun's men following him immediately. 

"Why the fuck is he still listening to him?" Jin hissed, wide eyed. "Do you really think---" 

"Shut up!" Yoongi muttered. "There's no use staying here anymore. Out." 

----------

Jimin could hear people shouting faintly beside him, as he just ran faster. The last thing he wanted was to get caught again. Checking that he didn't let the gun fall down every now and then, he just ran.

He ran till his legs felt weak, he ran till his last breath---though he didn't even know where he was going. He tried to keep track of the way, but he lost---it all looked the same in the dead night. But he didn't care, anywhere is safe that horny bastards who wants nothing but his body. 

And Jimin was quite proud of himself that he managed to get away. He stopped for a second, to look around where he was---but again he heard some people speak and shout, and he ran again. 

He kept on running, that his legs felt wobbly---he ran up to that extent. And once he couldn't run anymore, he tripped on the middle of a dark alley, grunting loudly, as he fell down with a loud thud---the gun behind him didn't really help. He swore, it would have scratched him behind. 

Catching his breath, he sat up---only to see someone standing there. Since he didn't really stand up, his shoes, Jimin could only see his shoes. 

He immediately got away from the man, standing up---to see Hoseok who, was standing there looking at Jimin. The younger visibly scoffed rolling his eyes. Dusting away the mud from his pants, he turned around to leave---without a word to the other.

"Why did you escape?" 

His voice stopped Jimin, who turned back to face Hoseok, without any emotion. He was just cold. Jimin was cold, the cheerful Jimin was nowhere to be found. Though, it didn't scare Hoseok---he was still worried that Jimin would've gotten the wrong idea.

"What's it to you?" Jimin spat without any respect, as he walked past, bumping his shoulder harshly on the way. Hoseok chuckled dryly, as he turned around to see Jimin walking away.