Chapter 16 : Bang

This probably is the most softest chapter I've written in this book (and last lol)

----------

Jimin couldn't sleep the moment Yoongi left the room. It wasn't night time anyway, but he did try to sleep to stop his mind from overthinking---which he failed miserably. 

"I've never worried this much for someone, why are you making me do that?"

The pink haired male could perfectly hear the deep voice of Yoongi, getting soft at that sentence. It kept on repeating in his mind---over and over again. 

Did he really feel something more towards Yoongi? Or all the flirting really did mean nothing? 

But he found himself feeling upset if Yoongi didn't talk to him, he wanted to be with him always, he always wanted his attention, he wanted to go out with him, he wanted to... eat ice cream again---with Yoongi. 

Maybe because he was practically didn't have any choice but to stay here---but that couldn't be. He wasn't captured nor was he tortured. He was perfectly fine here. And happy too. 

Was it bad that he felt this way towards Yoongi? 

"I want to... be next to him," he slowly whispered to himself. "I feel... tingly when he says he worries about me. And also... I feel like I want to keep him only to myself," he said, in a daze, his mind filled with Yoongi. 

"Am I selfish?" He wondered out loud, processing his own thoughts. 

Jimin shook his head to himself, deciding that he couldn't think like that. It was all new for him, to feel like this, to wanting to be with someone willingly. 

Usually people wanted to be with him for his looks and whatnot---he only knew one night stands and rejections. 

Jimin, reluctantly, got up from his bed. He knew he'd made Yoongi mad---but not when he was going to see him. 

------------

Yoongi was pacing in his room, to calm himself down. Now that he thought of what happened, he really didn't mean shout at Jimin. He didn't know what came over him---but he didn't like the sight of Jimin covered in blood. 

"Ah, screw it, I don't care," he muttered before, laying on the bed, with a heavy sigh. 

And for the first time, he couldn't sleep. His thoughts were only on a certain pink haired male. Was he worried or what? 

"No, why would I worry for him?" He said to himself, and turned around. 

Suddenly, Yoongi heard his door open. 

"Why did you come here? I told you rest!" Yoongi said immediately, forgetting all his conflicts earlier. 

"I wanted to see you," the younger murmured, awkwardly standing at the doorway. 

His tone took Yoongi off guard, he had never seen Jimin speak so softly nor did he look this nervous or hesitating. Jimin was always... bold. Be it flirting or anything. 

"Come on," he said, dazed---because he couldn't think of anything else to say. 

Jimin slowly walked towards the bed, before laying down beside Yoongi, which caused him to raise one of his eyebrows in surprise. 

"Why are you in my bed?" He asked, getting up, but Jimin held him immediately. 

"I said I want to be with you, hyung," he said. "So, let's just stay here? Please?" He asked, his eyes getting bigger and bigger by each question.