Chapter 13 : Missed

Taekook is my otp :((

----------

"Fuck, find them!" Yoongi snarled, at the others. 

The next second, more or less twenty men covered in full black, spread all over the mansion, proceeding to search every nook and corner possible. 

Yoongi was pacing in the living room, highly tensed. And for the fact that he didn't even hide how tensed he was---that was the extent he was pissed and pressured. 

"Yoongi," he heard a voice, to which he snapped his head towards it. 

"It's hopeless," Hoseok said and the other looked furious. 

"Hopeless what? Shut up and fucking find them!" Yoongi spat. Seeing Hoseok just standing there, Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows. "You won't? Fine, I myself will---"

"Yoongi!" He raised his voice a bit.

"What?"

"They aren't here! They escaped, for fuck's sake," Hoseok said, a bit frustrated of the way his leader was acting. "You think they'll be here after stealing all that?"

Yoongi only saw red. 

"They are going to regret it," he said to himself, gritting his jaw harshly. 

.

.

.

"They have a son?" Yoongi asked, emotionless. 

"Yes," Namjoon asked. 

Both of them were in the control room of the mafia, more like, Namjoon's work office. It has been a few days since they've searched the Park's whole mansion. After he lost a huge amount of money and drugs which are even more expensive. 

Namjoon, who was standing the whole time, quickly took his seat, before switching on his system. Leaning back against the revolving chair, he turned to Yoongi. 

"Park Jimin," he said. But when he heard a small 'ting' from his laptop, he turned around before opening a particular folder. Checking a few files, he finally found the one. 

"He," he said, moving a bit. "Is Park Jimin." 

"Age---24," he muttered, showing the full details

"Age---24," he muttered, showing the full details. Everything including his behavior, his close friends, his character, his interests, his dislikes, his address, the club he usually goes, where he usually spent his free time---everything. 

"I'll take care of him later," Yoongi said. "But for now, find his parents and kill them... It's the priority."

Namjoon nodded curtly.