Chapter 5 : Torture

I want a dog!

----------

"Namjoon, here are the files. The rival I told you about." 

Yoongi handed Namjoon a black bag, whereas Taehyung was standing beside him. As Namjoon opened it and took a file from the same to examine it, Taehyung's eyes trailed the paper taking in the information. 

"We wait for two months, if nothing, we attack the next." Yoongi told to which Namjoon nodded. "You have three months of time, you know what I expect, Namjoon."

"Perfect planning. Got it, Yoongi," Namjoon said. 

Yoongi liked when he was addressed my his name, formally, by his close associates. Not his last name or the boss shit, just his name. Yoongi nodded before Namjoon leaving the room. 

Before Taehyung followed him outside, Yoongi's voice stopped him. 

"I think you're in debt, Taehyung." 

Taehyung, of course, knew what exactly what the latter meant. 

"Last time I remember, you said you'd do anything," Yoongi mumbled seated on the black couch, a leg on top the other looking at Taehyung demanding. 

Taehyung turned towards him so that he was facing Yoongi. 

"I wasn't lying," Taehyung said calmly. 

Yeah, it's nearly been a week since Jimin was 'free' and it wasn't as bad as Taehyung thought. He and Jimin were together mostly, the rest he spent with Hoseok. They both really got along good, well, Hoseok could befriend anyone with cheerful attitude and energetic smile. 

And to be honest, Taehyung was waiting for this day. 

"How about tonight?" Yoongi asked even they both knew that Taehyung had no say in that. 

Taehyung just stayed silent. 

"Meet me in an hour." 

With that, Taehyung nodded before going out. 

-----------

Namjoon and his boyfriend were kissing fiercely in a store room. Most of them forgot about this one, which created the opportunity for both them to sneak around and meet up. 

The room was dark and cozy, a bit of dirt here and there. It wasn't much, but it was more than enough. 

Namjoon was greedily attacking the latter's lips, causing him to let out a breathy moan. Namjoon pinned his hands above his head against the wall, before moving his lips to the other's neck. The male, let out a breath suddenly, in shock as his boyfriend was pleasuring him. 

"You have no idea what you do to me, Jin," Namjoon muttered, turning soft all of a sudden, his lips lingering on Jin's neck, placing butterfly kisses over the marks and hickeys he created. 

"J-Joon," the fighter let out a noise, causing Namjoon to look at his handsome boyfriend. 

His face softened immediately, as he slowly leaned in, pressing their lips together. At that second, nothing mattered, the restrictions they had, the lust they had a second ago, none of it mattered. 

No tongue, teeth, just two lips together, savoring each other's love and affection. 

As Jin grew slightly impatient, he started moving his lips to which Namjoon immediately responded back. Soon, they were sucking each other off, Namjoon's hands on Jin's hips whereas Jin's around Namjoon's neck.