Chapter 1

Y/N

"Pssst!"

"Pssst!"

"Yah! Are you deaf or something?! Can't you hear I'm talking to you?!"Hellooooo! Are you just ignoring my handsome face?!! Yah! The audacity!!!"

I suddenly stop walking and lifted my head from scrolling my phone when I heard that loud voice. I almost chortled when I saw a guy across,poking a mascot of a famous food chain here in Seoul.He looked so silly being irritated while the mascot was doing the giggling moves with his burly hands on his mouth and waving at the passing people looking at them while ignoring the man infront..but I must admit the guy trying to get the attention of the mascot was handsome I mean he could pass as worldwide handsome..he has jet black hair,red plump lips and wide shoulders and he is way taller probably around six feet..and his face is just gorgeous.Well whoever he is and what problem he has with the mascot is none of my business coz I just realize that im already late for work coz i was busy scrolling on Twitter for my favorite boygroup BTS.The life of a fangirl*sigh*

Just in time my phone starts ringing and seeing
my bestfriend and co-worker Jimin calling me.He and I works at a coffee shop for a year now.We both came from Busan and he was my classmate since primary.

And I know Mr. Choi must be in the store now and asking him why am I twenty minutes late,that's the reason probably why he is calling me right now..ugh! Im so doomed!