Chapter 4

Namjoon

I can see hyung's whole face turning red.Uh uh. It only means two things,he is either pissed or embarrassed but i want to choose the latter for my sake."What the actual fuck Namjoon!" He blurted,his face still very red even his ears.Yup he is definitely pissed.

"Do you not know me?! Like seriously Kim Namjoon!" Hmmn..weird that we have actually the same last name I mean I remembered even asking him before if we were somehow related or maybe his father and my mom had this 'one-steamy-night-encounter' which resulted for my exist-..."

"Yah! Kim Namjoon! Are you even listening to me?!!The audacity!!!!" my thoughts was cut short when I heard him scream near my ears."Hyung!" I whined and noticed that some people are looking at our table.When he realized that too he then talked in a hush voice."Yah Namjoon-ah stop saying this nonsense alright? Last time i check I am not gay,not now and also not in a million years got it?" He said as he rolled his eyes at me."Ok so what is the meaning of this photo huh? And why are you showing this to me then? I just thought you were coming out to me or something" I mumbled the last part afraid that he will lash out on me again.

I heard him took a deep sigh and when I look at him again he was pulling his hair. "That's the problem Joon,that photo shows otherwise right? Whoever sees that won't believe I don't swing the other way like you know" He said in a somewhat resigned voice."And by the way that asshole in the photo is Ken"

"Ken?! As in Lee Ken son of General Lee?" Shock was an understatement for me."Yup thats the one" replied Jin." But how..why?" Now I'm certainly very confused,how can I not be,that guy in the photo with hyung was the notorious playboy son of General Lee though he might not be a celebrity but his name is always linked with scandals both with actresses or idols from different girl groups." So you mean to say that he is gay hyung?"

Hyung looked left and right like he was afraid someone was listening to our conversation then he leans towards me "Uhuh,he actually swings both ways" he whispered. I was suprised to say atleast then I was in for another surprise when he added.
"Now he was using that photo to blackmail me to fuck him"..

"Say what?!!!" I said mouth agape while blinking my eyes couple times.