Chapter 17

SeokJin

After I left Y/N at Namjoon's apartment I went home to change and collect Taehyung,though I was surprised to see my brother's boyfriend Jungkook sitting in the living room.

"Good afternoon Seokjin hyung".as he greeted me with a bow.

"Oh Jungkook-ah I didn't know you were here".

"Ah yes hyung,actually Tae called me yesterday to come here coz he-...".Jungkook said while scratching his head.

"Yes hyung I invited Kookie to come over for our dinner". Taehyung said as he came out of his room already in his casual suit.

"Tae,I dont think that's a good ide-..".

"Don't worry hyung I know our parents doesn't approved of our relationship.." He looks at me then at Jungkook as he held his boyfriend's hand.

"..but this time I'm bringing Kookie to show them that whether they accepts us or not..I'm not giving up on him".He said as he stared at his boyfriend while holding his hand in an assuring way.

"Tae.." Jungkook whispered as Tae leans to kiss his forehead gently.

"Are you sure about this Tae? You know how our parents going to react about you bringing Jungkook to our house". I said concerningly.

"Im sure hyung don't worry..we will be fine".

"Ok but dont tell me I didn't warned you Tae,and you too Jungkook you better brace yourself coz they still won't just accept you with open arms..I don't want you both to get hurt".

"Thanks for the concern hyung but I think you should go and change now if you want us to pick up your 'girlfriend'." Taehyung said.

"Alright,I'll be quick".

"Seokjin hyung has a girlfriend?!".I heard Jungkook whispered to my brother.

"Shhh! She's just a pretend girlfriend Kook don't worry you will meet her later but just act like you don't know anything ok my bunny bunbun?".Taehyung whispered back.

"'Kay".

As I heard them hushed talking behind me while I go to my room to change.

"My brother is so whipped to a bunny".I chuckled while mumbling.

After I change we drove back to Namjoon's and Yoongi was already home sitting in the living room watching animal documentary on tv.While Namjoon was sitting in the dining chair playing with his phone.

"Hi Namjoon hyung! Yoongi hyung! Remember my boyfriend Jungkook? You both already met him".Tae said enthusiastically.

Jungkook mumbled his hello while bowing while Yoongi just nods to them and Namjoons smiled waving a little to Jungkook.

Namjoon asked us to sit on the couch while we waited for Y/N who was changing in the room.

"Do you like watching your own kind?" I suddenly asked Yoongi sitting a few inches away from me after awhile.He looked at me with a frown on his face.

"My kind?". He asked

"Yes coz you are watching cat docu-..".

"Ha-ha! So funny!". Yoongi cuts me with a sarcastic tone."Actually,I wanted to watch an alpaca documentary since I know you will be coming over but I can't find one maybe your kind is already endangered?".

"Hahaha! That's good one Yoongi hyung!"exlaims Taehyung while laughing and slapping Jungkook's  thigh who looks amused.

"Damn right". Yoongi said with a smirk.

"The audacity! Yah! Taehyung if you dont stop laughing I swear you are going to take a cab or walk to our parents home and you!....."I said as I turned to face Yoongi.

"You!....you look like a grumpy cat!". I blurted out when I cannot find any counter-attack for him.

Yoongi just laughed at me while my brother laughs like there's no tomorrow.

"And you Namjoon why aren't you defending me from lazy grumpy Garfield?" .I said as I face Namjoon while my hands on my waist.

"Now I'm Garfield..great!" Yoongi mumbled from behind me and my brother laughs even more.

"Hyung,you know you actually started it and you know Yoongi hyung don't like to be teased".Namjoon said.

"Oh,so now I'm the bad guy?!" I said with half glaring at him.

"No hyung you're more like the bully". Taehyung butt in while still laughing.

"Yah! How dare you all-...".

I stop talking when the bedroom door opens and Namjoon's girlfriend came out with Y/N behind her.And when she finally came in view my breath was caught in my throat.Oh wow! She actually don't look too bad.Who am I kidding..she's actually really pretty.There I said it...happy?