2.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

            "Well I  guess we both fell                      for each other

                      for each other."
    ┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

[6:00am]

Noya's POV

"GOOD MORNING JERRY!" He said while stretching up and pointing to his fish in the tank.

"How'd you sleep, I slept very well actually I'm going to go get some nice coffee for me and y/n before she wakes up. See ya!" He got ready for school and left the house.

"Two coffees to go please.. THANKS!"
He ran out the shop and walked to y/n's house. Once he arrived he knocked on the door and Akane opened the door. "Good morning shortie what Chu doing here this early?" "I came to wake y/n up and coffee!" He said proudly displaying the coffee.

"Ah yes ok her room is over there." She said while pointing to the door with a colorful sign. "THANKS!"

Noya opened the door and saw you asleep. He took a moment to mesmerize the features on your face. Then he placed the coffees down on the side table and walked over to you. "WAKY WAKYYY I HAS COFFEEEE!!" Y/n jumped up and smacked him across the cheek.

"OW WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR" y/n looked so confused "wtf.. OMG I THOUGHT U WERE MY SISTER!"
Noya was now splattered across your bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I told you I brought coffee now go get ready for school." Y/n jumped up and stretched. "AHH GOOD MORNING HARRY!" She said to her pet hamster in his cage.

Y/n's POV

I walked over to my bathroom and got ready. Once I finished I walked out with a wonderful sight of noya talking with Harry the hamster. you walked over to get your stuff ready in your bag. "ALRIGHTY IM READY!" Noya gave you a coffee and you both walked out the house.

"IM READY IM READY IM READY!" You both said while stomping over to school. "Spongebob is quaking" noya said while I was entering the school gate.

"HEYYY Y/N-CHAN GOOD MORING!" You saw hinata on his bike. You waved over to him. "GOOD MORNING HINATA!!"

You and noya were walking to class and noya just started randomly barking.
"Who were you barking at noya?"
"Some boy  was looking at your ass."
You made a :O face and started barking too.

Tanaka just stood in front of you two barking like🧍‍♀️"uhm guys class already started." You and noya turned to the bald human talking "oh- aw man alreadyyy." Noya said whining.

You looked over to where noya sat. He sat at the very back no wonder I never saw him. "MR SIR YES GRAMMAR! I DONT LIKE MY SEAT ITS EW!" Yup that totally made sense and the only other empty seat was next to noya's y/n pointed at the seat she wanted to sit at proudly. "Fine go ahead but I don't need any extra noise coming from over there." Y/n quickly jumped up to the other side of the classroom and sat next to noya.