6.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

                       "Ok I trust you"     ┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

                       "Ok I trust you"
     ┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Today was the day you would go on a date with Noya. You guys were going to go to the mall and have some food there then just walk around and see what happens.

You were all ready due to the fact that your sister helped you out on what to wear so you were happy with it. It was Saturday so you got up pretty late.

"Hey AkANE!!!" she turned from the couch to see you all ready to go. you were just waiting on Noya to come and pick you up.

-- meanwhile with Noya
❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

he got up pretty late too I mean who would get up early on a Saturday. He wasn't reedy t all but he was confident which is what matters.. right? he looked into his bathroom mirror to hype himself up. "Aw yea look at me I have a date before Ryu, looking good." he said while doing some finger guns at himself then THE face.

He was all ready to go said goodbye to his grandpa and left to Y/n's house.

he got on the doorstep and before he could knock Y/n opened the door and hugged him. "AHA! SEE I KNEW IT!" Noya looked at the girl " knew what?" y/n bent down and lifted his pants up a bit where she saw some colorful socks. "Your wearing your good luck socks" "How'd you know they're my good luck socks!?" y/n smirked "because you always wear them when we have a test or you have a practice game."

He started laughing and so did y/n He took y/n's hand and saw Akane inside "GOODBYE AKANE IM STEALING YOUR SISTER FOR A BIT!" she nodded and waved goodbye as well.

"hey Noya." "yes princess?" you looked at him in the eyes. "princess?" he laughed and looked at the floor. "yup I'm the shining armor aren't I?" you nodded and you guys just kept on walking.

Once you guys arrived you found a nice ramen place inside and ordered food. "your face is stupidly cute." you looked up and at him he was just eating his food whist looking at you. "man. your hot too dude." "thanks bro." "aw bro anything for you." you both made THE face at each other then you just started laughing. Everyone looked at you guys like you were insane. but you guys were just having a good time.

When you were done eating you walked around and saw Hot Topic you pulled Noya Into the store. "Lets get you some new lucky socks!" he smiled and saw a small section with some demon slayer socks. You showed them to him and he agreed when you are walking around the store you guys got matching pins. You pushed him and took out your card "Oh no no no" he got up and pushed you and he threw his money to the cashier. "WHAT THE FUCK NISHI THATS NOT FAIR!" he smirked "yea it is."

You guys came out of the store  and saw the downstairs. "Y/N Y/N Y/N LETS GO THERE!" he pointed at the kids area where they had a carousel. "OM MAH GAWD YES!" you guys ran down the stairs over to the area. You guys paid for the tickets and waited your turn. You guys were jumping with excitement. You looked down to a mall child around the age of 5 the child looked at you "what are you looking at dumb kid" the kid looked at her mom and started crying.

"weakling"

It was finally your turn and you guys took the two horses next to each other. 'IM SO EXCITEDDD" "ME TOOO!' it started to move and it was quite slow but to you guys it was like riding horses up in the sky.

Noya looking like he was in heaven and that made you happy.

you guys got off, "hey y/n-" you pulled Noya into a hug. "Nishi there's a girl looking at you." you whispered into his ear. He kissed you on the forehead "they are all just jealous don't worry your the only one I want and need." "heh well yea." you rubbed your nape.

You guys were just walking around the mall until "Wait is that Ryu?!" you pointed at your friend. Noya's eyebrows went up. "huh that is what's he doing here alone?" You guys walked over to him. "OH hey guys" "hey ryu whachu doing here alone?"

"im not alone."

"then who did you come with?" you saw kiyoko coming out of the restroom so you nudged Noya with your shoulder. "OH MY GOD TANAKA" Ryu praised himself in his accomplishment.

"Yup I came with the goddess herself"

Noya turned away from Ryu a bit and murmured "yea well my goddess is better" You heard what he said and just held his hand, He was the one to intertwine fingers with you. "oh hey guys." kiyoko said. You and Noya looked at each other with shock because you couldn't believe it.

"Ohhh heyyy kiyoko, did Ryu pay you or something." She laughed such a beautiful laugh anyways. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked Noya happily responded before you got the chance to "I'm out on a date with my girlfriend!" Both kiyoko and Ryu were shocked. "Wow Noya you got one before me huh." Tanaka placed his hand on Noya's shoulder.

"Well we better get going we don't wanna ruin your day together!" You said while dragging Noya away.

                       ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Walking home you and Noya were holding hands and swinging your Arms around. "Hey Nishi I really really mean it when I say I love you." He looked at you and you saw a very bright red on his cheeks. "Heh Y/n I also really really realllllyyyy mean it when I say I love you more."

Bang

"Aw shit I think I just got shot Noya."

"Wh- what w-wait WHATT"

"D- dude do something call 911 it's just on my lower stomach."

Noya rushed to get the phone out of his pocket. "God no no no no no come on come on."

"~911 what's your emergency"
"BRING ME AN AMBULANCE NOW *location* HURRY MY GIRLFRIEND JUST GOT SHOT."
"Right away."

Noya took out his new socks from the bag and tried to stop the bleeding.
"H-hey y/n look at me stay here."

"Don't worry I'm not planning on going anywhere noya."

"good."

"I promise"

"Ok I trust you."