surprises - part 2

Note: part 2 to the last one. Includes smut. I hope this is okay :).

Summary: Mickey is at a fancy restaurant with Mandy and her rich boyfriend in NYC and Ian won't stop sexting him.

Mickey finished first and was just sitting on his side of the table minding his own business while Jack and Mandy had a conversation about something he didn't really care about. He got a text on his phone and it was from his husband, he quickly opened it and stifled a gasp. All Ian had sent him was a picture of himself in the shower. The picture was Ian's entire upper body cutting off at his v-line, water droplets covered his whole body. Mickey was immediately turned on.

"Um I'm just gonna go to the bathroom," Mickey says, shyly as he clumsily gets up and hurries off to the mens room. In the men's room there was hardly anyone in there and thankfully the doors and walls of the stalls went floor to ceiling. Mickey, as calmly as he could, went into one and started to undo his fancy belt and pants. His phone buzzed again and this time Ian sent a picture of his hard cock dripping in the shower with the caption of, 'I miss you, motherfucker'. With the sight of that picture Mickey had a raging boner and so he slipped down his pants and boxers so they hung around his ankles, he held the phone over his head, held up his dress shirt a little and snapped a picture and sent it to Ian. The caption he added was, 'fuck I miss you too, Gallagher. I want you to fuck me so bad'. Mickey quietly spat on his hand in the bathroom stall and started to jerk his cock. Ian then sent him a video of Ian doing the same thing Mickey was doing. Ian had his phone propped up in the shower so Mickey could see his face and his dripping abs and his rock hard cock that he was jerking. Mickey couldn't listen to the sound in the public bathroom, but judging by the way Ian's mouth was open he was moaning, a ton. That caused Mickey to go faster, but first he wanted to give Ian a response. He propped up his phone on the toilet and stepped back away from it so Ian could see from his face down to his crotch. He put the tip of the dress shirt he was wearing in his mouth so he could glaunt his abs to Ian while he tried not to moan. Right before he was about to cum he stopped and sent the video he had just taken to Ian. He stood in the stall looking at the pictures Ian had sent him and saved them to his phone. Soon he got a response and it was a video of Ian cumming. After watching, Mickey felt like he was about to explode, he quickly propped his phone up again and pressed record. He came in ten seconds and emptied his load into the toilet. He panted and sent the video to Ian.

Ian: glad you enjoyed it.

Mickey: you too.

Ian: how's mandy?

Mickey: sorry ian i really can't talk right now. I gotta go back to the table.

Ian: :(. Call me after, i wanna talk to mandy too.

Mickey: ok. I love you.

Ian: I love you too.

Mickey cleaned himself up and fixed his suit back to look presentable again, flushed the toilet and left the stall. Just when he exited the stall, Jack walked in, Mickey just smiled and continued to go up to the sink and wash his hands. Mickey suddenly felt very self conscious about the sweat beads on his forehead.

"Mandy ordered you dessert, by the way," Jack said, walking up to a urinal.

"Ooh, yay!" Mickey said in fake happiness. He quickly finished washing his hands, dried them off, along with his forehead and left the bathroom

Mickey was walking back to the table with his phone in his hand and when he passed her she snatched it out of his grasp, and held it so he couldn't grab it. Mickey just sat down because he didn't want to make a scene.

"Give it back!" Mickey said quietly through gritted teeth.

"No, you were in the bathroom for a long time and I want to know what you were up to," at that Mickey felt his face get hot again and he started to sweat. She opened the phone, sadly she knew his password, and immediately gasped. Mickey knew why, the phone immediately went to his camera roll which meant she was looking at Ian and his dick pics from their virtual sexual exchange that just happened in the bathroom.

"You motherfucker! I knew it! But also, really?" Mandy said, placing Mickey's phone on the table in front of her.

"You're not my mom. And give me my phone back," Mickey pouted. Mandy gave him a glare and Mickey spilled quickly, "He sent me a pic when you guys were talking and I didn't want to have a raging hard-on at the table so I went to the bathroom but he was really horny and he wouldn't stop sending me shit and so I just, I don't know sent stuff back, I know he likes how I look in a suit,"

Mandy just smiled. Her brother was so in love with Ian Gallagher it shocked her. But it made her happy that he was finally happy. She shook her head with a smile on her face. "Why did you put the shirt in your teeth though?"

"Ian likes that. And I didn't want to get any jizz on your boyfriend's fancy suit," Mickey said innocently as if the word jizz wasn't in the sentence he just said.

Jack came back and Mandy gave Mickey his phone back. Their dessert arrived and they ate it happily and then went back to Jack's fancy apartment and enjoyed the evening.