Changed Prolouge: Transfurrmation, The Surface, and...a Kettle?

DISCLAIMER!

This story is based off the games Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion by Nintendo and Changed by Dragon Snow. This story may contain transfurrmation and mild romance settings. But these will be toned down drastically for a more suitable PG approach so if you hate this kind of stuff, read my Gravity Falls Crossover book, it's way better. I do NOT own the rights to Octo Expansion, the Splatoon series, or Changed. All rights go to Nintendo, DragonSnow and Shizi. Please support the official release. This story takes place after Octo Expansion and the True Ending of Changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lin POV)

I accepted to be transfurred by this mysterious masked light latex wolf scientist. It was a hasty decision, but I was willing to give in. The dark latex wolf, Puro looked at me with concern.

"Human..." Puro said lightly. "Have you thought this out throughly? You may never get used to your new body, and you don't even know the risks. This is a method with no takebacks...You'll be changed for life...have you really decided?"

I looked back at the scientist and nodded.

"I didn't think you'd agree..." he said. "That's great...haha..."

Puro put his arm out in front of me in a defensive position.

"Don't laugh now, i wont move an inch from the human! If you're gonna do anything shady, I'm gonna..." Puro stuttered. He was trying to think of something to get him to intimidate him. But nothing came out. "Nevermind..."

"Let's start as soon as possible." The latex scientist said. "Since you've decided, we can begin the treatment. You'll probably be incredibly bored sitting in bed for days with an IV drip though...the failed sample may come with me too. Sorry for attacking you earlier, I had no other choice."

Puro was becoming irritated by that name.

"Can you not called me a failed sample, it's bothering me." He asked firmly.

"That is not important right now." The scientist said. "Follow me, let's go to my lab."

I turned to Puro as he put his paw on my shoulder.

"Human..." he started, "I'll keep an eye on him, Puro will absolutely protect you. Don't worry about it, I'll follow right behind you!"

I felt a little easy from his words as i walked to the scientist. The experiment has begun.

(A few days later...)

I wake up in bed to feel paws on my shoulders, waking me from an awful dream. They feel so heavy. I open my eyes to see a dark latex wolf staring down at me. It almost looks like...

"Purrrrr.....Puro...PURO!!

Puro was happy to see me finally awake.

"You're such a sleepy head, human! You've slept for days! You've...made me so worried..."

I smiled sheepishly...I feel different... my tail is pressed under my bottom, already feeling numb...wait...TAIL?!

Puro just smiled at my realization.

"Quit lying down and have a look at your new body!" Puro said happily.

I sat up and looked at my arms. So...fluffy...it doesn't feel uncomfortable...it's different that i expected, but it feels alright!

"You're so cute, human!" Puro joyfully said. "Puro witnessed you slowly transform! It...it's so wonderful! Have you forgotten anything?! Any weird impulses?!"