Bios 1

Splatoon World

Agent 3

2 years ago, Agent 3 was just an average inkling like anyone else, participating in turf wars, splatfests, and socializing with other inklings. But one day, as she met Cap'n Cuttlefish, she has been recruited in the New Squidbeak Splatoon to protecting Inkopolis from the Octarian Menace. After Tartar's defeat, she became friends with Eight, despite her being an Octoling.

Personality: Serious, caring, determined,
Eye color: Orange
Casual Outfit: Green Hoodie, Regular Battle Shorts, Black Trainers
Agent Outfit: Hero Headset, Hero Jacket, Hero Runners.
Height: 5'5
Age: 16
Species: Inkling

Agent 8

Eight is a former Octarian Soldier in DJ Octavio's Army and a new member of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. Her journey has been a rough one so far. After helping Octavio escape, she came face to face with Agent 3, who was much stronger than her, but during their battle, they were both knocked out by something which caused them split up, also making Eight lose her memories. After completing tasks and getting the 4 thangs in the deepsea metro, She escaped Kamabo Corporation, fought off the Telephone known as Tartar, and got recruited into the New Squidbeak Splatoon.

Personality: Shy, Curious, Poetic.
Eye color: Orange
Casual Outfit: Octo Layered LS, Sweatpants, Punk Blacks
Agent Outfit: Current Octarian Gear.
Height: 6'0
Age: 16
Species: Octarian

Cap'n Cuttlefish

An elderly Squid who fought in the Great Turf War 100 years ago against the Octarian Menace. He along with Agents 1, 2, and 3 recovered the Great Zapfish from DJ Octavio in order to bring power to Inkopolis. 2 years later, He and Agent 3 went on a research trip where they were attacked by an Octoling before being knocked out, separating him and Agent 3 and leaving him with an amnesiac Agent 8. He and Eight get contact from Pear and Marina, promising them to help him and Eight leave Kamabo Co. After escaping with Agents 3 and 8 with the help of Pearl and Marina, he recruited all three of them into the New Squidbeak Splatoon.

Personality: Funny, Stern, Heroic.
Eye color: Golden
Casual Outfit: Splatoon 1 Uniform
Agent Outfit: Old Timey Gear
Height: 5'3
Age: 130 Years
Species: Inkling/Cuttlefish

Pearl Houzuki

A member of Off the Hook and The 5th Agent of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. She was born in a rich family, which meant she could afford anything from music equipment to a huge ship. Back then, when the events of She met Marina on top of Mt. Nantai, she taught her inkling culture, inkling language, and most of all music. When she heard the demo version of Ebb and Flow Marina made, she immediately agreed to start a band with her. Thus Off the Hook was born.

Personality: Bluny, Cocky, Childish, Friendly, Protective
Eye color: Gold Yellow
Casual Outfit: Show/News Outfit.
Agent Outfit: Same one used in Octo Expansion.
Height: 4'9
Age: 21

Marina Ida

A Member of Off the Hook and the 6th Agent of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. Marina was once a combat engineer for DJ Octavio, having skipped multiple grades after graduating elementary training at 9 years old. After being affected by the Calamari Inkantation, she simply said "This changes everything..." before vanishing. She met Pearl on Mt. Nantai and was introduced to Inkling culture, language, and music. When they met again, Marina showed Pearl a demo version of her first song, 'Ebb and Flow' Where she blurted out "Let's start a band!" Beginning her and Pearl's career as Off the Hook.

Personality: sweet, gentle, excitable, timid.
Eye color: Seafoam and Salmon Pink
Casual Outfit: Show/News Outfit
Agent Outfit: Same One used in Octo Expansion.
Height: 5'9
Age: 18
Species: Octarian

------------------------------------------------

Changed World

Colin/Lin

A light latex wolf who used to be human before being transfured by Dr. K by which he believed that Lin carries a deadly virus. Before he met Puro, he was attacked by several latex monsters by which he fought off. After meeting Puro, he became close friends After being transfured and being lucky without any side effects, he left with Puro to finally be free from the lab and be out into the light of the sun. But his and Puro's adventures aren't done yet as they went through a kettle behind giant rocks which brought them to another world, with a new species evolved from sea creatures.

Personality: Silent, Caring,
Eye color: Light Blue
Casual Outfit: None
Height: 6'7
Age: 21
Species: Human/White Latex Wolf

Puro

A dark latex wolf born in a lab as a failed experiment during the "Genetic Project." Puro left his peers since he didn't want to transfur humans. Instead, he found himself in a library, learn to read, write, talk, and draw overtime. Before he met Lin, he thought he would be strong a strong human with enough power to escape the facility, however, as he arrived, he is disappointed with his body and drops his plans to assimilate Lin and shares his hopes to see the outside world with him as he helped Lin escape. After helping Lin escape the lab, he was stopped by Dr. K to keep the human contained and not let him and Lin escape. In the end, Lin was transfured and was let go by Dr. K to go to the outside world. He and Lin discovered a Kettle behind some rocks and went through it to find themselves in Inkopolis. But after attempting to make friends with an Inkling, Puro wasn't aware of how other people would see him and Lin. As such, it was gonna be a long day trying to adapt to the Inkling society.

Personality: Studious, Curious, Compassionate.
Eye color: White
Casual Outfit: None
Height: 6'0
Age: Unknown
Species: Dark Latex Wolf

Updates when new characters are introduced.